Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am getting my hair cut tomorrow and im not sure how to have. I was thinking maybe a side fringe? or just having my hair shaped?

PS. Do you think i would suit reddy/brown hair?

Thanks

Name:  IMG000003.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  7.7 KB

Name:  brown.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  50.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    I think your current hair colour looks good. I'm not a fan of fringes but it can look good on some girls if it isn't too thin.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I like your hair, why not just keep it as it is (if not a bit shorter). The hair colour looks nicer in the second picture (might just be the lighting though :tongue:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    I am getting my hair cut tomorrow and im not sure how to have. I was thinking maybe a side fringe? or just having my hair shaped?

Thanks

Hey, usually I have nothing on my mind about what i want to do with my hair before cutting it
    Take my advice , just go to the saloon and tell them how long you want it. Next, They'll figure out wat fits your face the most
    I really like your hair in the sec. pic though
    Can you please tell me what did you do so it looked this way ?
    Thanks and good luck !

P.S: post pics when you get your new hair cut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FZka)
    Hey, usually I have nothing on my mind about what i want to do with my hair before cutting it
    Take my advice , just go to the saloon and tell them how long you want it. Next, They'll figure out wat fits your face the most
    I really like your hair in the sec. pic though
    Can you please tell me what did you do so it looked this way ?
    Thanks and good luck !

P.S: post pics when you get your new hair cut
    What do you like the 2nd pic more than the first?

In the 2nd pic, all i did was srunch it when wet and put some vo5 gel spray volume boost into my hair and then scrunch it again. Flipped my hair over and then just russled my fingers through it. My hair is naturally curly, so its quite easy for me, though my curls are falling out.

Thanks for the advice

ReputationRep:
    What do you like the 2nd pic more than the first?

In the 2nd pic, all i did was srunch it when wet and put some vo5 gel spray volume boost into my hair and then scrunch it again. Flipped my hair over and then just russled my fingers through it. My hair is naturally curly, so its quite easy for me, though my curls are falling out.

Thanks for the advice
    Frankly, the first looked very normal , there was nothing special .
    I liked the curls in the 2nd pic though
    Also , the shine and the volume look better
    Anytime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FZka)
    Frankly, the first looked very normal , there was nothing special .
    I liked the curls in the 2nd pic though
    Also , the shine and the volume look better
    Anytime
    Ah ok, thanks. It was probably because i hadn't really styled it tbh, had just dyed it and was testing out my new webcam lol. Might go for a lighter brown like the 2nd pic of a reddy/brown colour. Think that would suit me?

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok, thanks. It was probably because i hadn't really styled it tbh, had just dyed it and was testing out my new webcam lol. Might go for a lighter brown like the 2nd pic of a reddy/brown colour. Think that would suit me?
    Yup

ReputationRep:
    I like your current color. I'm not so sure about the fringe as you have curly hair and it's really hard to comb.

ReputationRep:

Thanks

Can i just say first of all, LOOKING GOOD, 'Miranda' :p:! :o:

Try getting it layered, i always find that attractive.

ReputationRep:
    I recon a really sharp bob would look awsome on you.

ReputationRep:
    So ,,, what happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FZka)
    So ,,, what happened?
    Just got a trim, and the front bits are up to about my chin. It looks quite good i reckon. Dying my hair a reddy brown colour tomorrow :-) http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco...motion_36.html

ReputationRep:
    Just got a trim, and the front bits are up to about my chin. It looks quite good i reckon. Dying my hair a reddy brown colour tomorrow :-) http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tesco...motion_36.html
    Interesting

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.