The Student Room Group

desperate fatty

ok, is there anyone who can give me any advice pleeeaaase

ok, so before anyone has a go i know this is too late to acheive anything that significant/lasting

ok so i know that if i don't eat much i can quickly lose weight eg before parties, so don't feel as bad getting a bit chubby in between. However, haven't thought ahead and quite chubby atm and going away on sunday (yes this sunday). so considering i am between a size 6 and 8 but tummy fairly flabby (and fat bum when it comes to it) is there any advice?

eg do a million situps? (ok achieveable would be preferable) but i'm fairly desperate because i'm miserably self conscious all the time anyway but i will just wear massive jumpers all holiday if feel flabby (even though it will be about 25-30 degrees

thank you and i know this is pathetically vain etc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
* Brooke
ok, is there anyone who can give me any advice pleeeaaase

ok, so before anyone has a go i know this is too late to acheive anything that significant/lasting

ok so i know that if i don't eat much i can quickly lose weight eg before parties, so don't feel as bad getting a bit chubby in between. However, haven't thought ahead and quite chubby atm and going away on sunday (yes this sunday). so considering i am between a size 6 and 8 but tummy fairly flabby (and fat bum when it comes to it) is there any advice?

eg do a million situps? (ok achieveable would be preferable) but i'm fairly desperate because i'm miserably self conscious all the time anyway but i will just wear massive jumpers all holiday if feel flabby (even though it will be about 25-30 degrees

you are practically obese. :rolleyes:
Reply 2
being a six myself, I imagine you are not a fatty, far from it. But if your tummy's a bit bloated/big maybe it's water retention? From what I understand sorting out water retention can help you loose some weight very quickly. Drinking more water (8 glasses per day) can actually help get rid of it.

My advice comes with the caveat that you probably don't need it!!!!
* Brooke

Just saying that isn't a 'get out of jail free' card you know.
Reply 4
Imagine how the size 16s feel when a size 6 is calling herself a "fatty".
Reply 5
fatal
you are practically obese. :rolleyes:

u joke (i think but honestly im the least fit person you've ever met, lazy as, and i know its all my fault but i'd like to make the whole beach thing marginally less torturous as i will have no choice and be looked by prettier nieces who are also going on holiday (my age and older, don't ask) like "y r you wearing a massive hoody on a hot beach u total freak???"
Reply 6
size 6 is fat..? I suggest that maybe you're blind, or looking in the mirror from the wrong angle..
Reply 7
farhan
Imagine how the size 16s feel when a size 6 is calling herself a "fatty".

ok i will justify this with most size 16 people i know don't even look fat, they have the best boobs and are always way prettier than me. i have horrible little boobs, flabby tummy, im short as, and ugliest foureyed freak youve ever met

so i am sorry if i offended anyone, but i actually do have loads of fat around my belly,
Reply 8
I really, really can't believe that you look like a 'fatty', not at the size you're quoting.

A hoody is a bit overkill, have you thought about some kind of beach kaftan if you're that bothered? I cover up on the beach with one because of the opposite problem, I don't like being this skinny and I find it a bit embarrasing. Don't let it ruin your holiday.

I still vote drink more water, it'll be healthy and you won't actually lose body weight.
Reply 9
* Brooke
ok i will justify this with most size 16 people i know don't even look fat, they have the best boobs and are always way prettier than me. i have horrible little boobs, flabby tummy, im short as, and ugliest foureyed freak youve ever met

so i am sorry if i offended anyone, but i actually do have loads of fat around my belly,

I think you need more confidence love :smile:
size 6's are so small that you can't have THAT much flab around your tummy at all! Loads of people are short, and glasses can be hot!
confidence=the key, don't fret!!
Everybody has their hang ups, but if you are a size 6/8 I'm willing to bet that 99.9% of people would not consider you to be 'fat'.

I suggest toning up in order to combat a 'flabby stomach', crash dieting prior to your holiday will not be healthy.

It seems to be more of an issue with your self-esteem than your physical appearance.
Reply 11
randomgirl
Everybody has their hang ups, but if you are a size 6/8 I'm willing to bet that 99.9% of people would not consider you to be 'fat'.

I suggest toning up in order to combat a 'flabby stomach', crash dieting prior to your holiday will not be healthy.

It seems to be more of an issue with your self-esteem than your physical appearance.

im not soo bothered about healthiness ( i no thats bad but im usually quite healthy fruit veg bla bla bla)
and i no i have no self esteem but im ok with that, i can cope, just wondering if anyone had any ideas for flab as i dont want to draw attention to myself for looking as fat as i do
Why don't you love your body as it is? Nobody is perfect :rolleyes:
Your nothing more than a pathetic attention seeker!
Grow up and come back when you have REAL problems, little girl
gtfo, put some weight on.
Reply 15
Attention seeking TROLL.
Seriously get a GRIP
Grow up!!
Reply 16
* Brooke
and i no i have no self esteem but im ok with that

I say this in the nicest possible way, you obviously are not OK with it if you think you're fat. OK, you may not be 'toned' but on looking at a bmi scale I'm sure you will probably find you are in the section marked 'healthy weight'.

* Brooke
i dont want to draw attention to myself for looking as fat as i do

People are not going to look at you and think you are overweight. I don't think you're going to get what it is you're looking for from this thread. What do you want us to say?
Reply 17
This cannot be serious. You're a size 6 and you think you're fat?
Reply 18
HAH!
Anyway, to reduce those masses of fat you have there, seeing as you are a size 6 and all, I would suggest HIIT. Interval training. I don't think you're fat, I think you're self-absorbed, but anyway, eating healthy and do some running is good for anyone. No matter what body size you are, working out increases your confidence, imo.
Good luck, fatty :p:
Unless you are 4ft or under I seriously doubt you're flabby at all

Latest

Trending

Trending