Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wanna know if there is a maximum amount of lessons i can have per week?

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't aware there was any, at some camps they say they'll teach you to drive within a week

ReputationRep:
    I think it's over 9000 :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Well, there are only 168 hours in a week...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I wasn't aware there was any, at some camps they say they'll teach you to drive within a week
    This.

I think I'm going on one saves sooo much time.

You can have as many as you want, it just depends how much time you have. And money.

ReputationRep:
    The more the merrier.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Alot

ReputationRep:
    Depends how much you sleep really...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)
    This.

I think I'm going on one saves sooo much time.

You can have as many as you want, it just depends how much time you have. And money.
    And then you loose all that money saved when you smash the car to pieces due to not driving in many different conditions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pork products)
    And then you loose all that money saved when you smash the car to pieces due to not driving in many different conditions.
    The test doesn't make you a safe driver. It just gives you a licence so you can go and practice by yourself.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.