Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I really Want this Girl But... Watch

ReputationRep:
    she's messing you around mate. if she doesn't respect you enough to split with her boyfriend to be with you, then she doesn't REALLY want to be with you.

find someone else, because this isn't going to end well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lol minor, im not worried about him. I can easily sort him out haha
    I wouldn't take it lightly, men (me) don't take kindly to their women being poached, even more so if they actually have feelings for them. To defend their honor and their woman, the prehistoric instinct kicks in and reason as well as mercy goes out of the window no matter if the other man is 10 feet tall and heavy as a mountain.

ReputationRep:
    Cut a long story short. 1st year of uni me and girl started seeing each other just after she broke up with her bf. After a while said she couldnt go back into a relationship str8 away needed to sort herself out. I was Upset, things got akward and we stopped speaking.

After few months started speaking, but she had a new bf. Stayed close friends. This year, when drunk she admits she wish we went out, still likes me etc but coz shes got a bf theres nothing either of us can do. I Leave it, we remain close friends who obviously still like each other. I want her so bad lol!

Today, she texts me telling me that her and her bf broke up but got back 2geva but things are still the same and she doesnt know what to do? Obviously I want her to be single, but dont know what to say?

Advice :confused:
    What are you going to do, wait for her to finish with him? Seriously, she obviously is playing you. I mean cumon- a guy that likes you on the side major ego boost.

Get over it and move on you deserve better than this moaning OMG we so had something girl...

ReputationRep:
    Cant really do that tbh. Shes a uni mate and we live farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when its not term time lol The advice I gave her was she needs to decide what she wants, if she wants to be with him and keep geting hurt or work up the courage to leave him and be happy in the long term! She was saying she doesnt know what she wants 'in reference to their relationshiip'. Saying she wants it to work but she has to be realistic! Then asked me how my love life was (and its crap lol) .

Apparently they broke up over the weekend which is funny, coz on that same day they broke up she text me, but didnt tell me about it! Was more of a general 'hey, hows u' type thing!

Confused.Com

im telling you you onley live once m8 dont let life pass u bye

ReputationRep:
    Tell her this "Your man's a ****, you know u want to be with me, so whats the big problem?"

ReputationRep:
    Tell her the truth...that you like her and then i'm sure once you've said that she'll break up with her bf and get with you..- key is to just be honest, don't over think it just tell her the truth about how you feel!

ReputationRep:
    She is a *****, staying in a relationship just for the sake of it. Breaking your heart but complaining how she can't have you.

Avoid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Stay away. That one sounds like a manipulative girl. She loves the idea of having a fall back. She doesn't want you, she wants the idea of a just in case. Don't let yourself be that. Let her know you won't be that.
    ditto
    hes the best friend on the side, and the guy is suffering from one-itis. OP you definitely need to go out and meet a new woman who will respect you.
    And another piece of advice, don't act like shes your only option, lowers your value in her eyes. And please, don't let a girl do this to you ever again. Learn to not get pissed on by girls like this.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.