Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I have told the truth? Watch

Hi all,

Now I don't really go for 1 night stands but I met a girl last night who basically, for want of a better word, "jumped" me ... I'd like to say that it was my charm and wit that attracted her but I didn't really do anything, she just seemed really horny.

Long story short ... in the post-coital chat (you know the bit what you exchange names etc), she told me that she was so up for it because she LOVED the Italian look and ALWAYS wanted to bed an Italian guy ... :woo:

Now while I was happy to oblige, I'm NOT Italian, though both my parents are light skinned they're from Pakistan! :rolleyes:

People have always told me I look a little Italian and my aunt once said to me that I'm the least Asian person she knows but this was taking it that one step further.

I wasn't sure if I should correct her or not so I kinda didn't ... Problem is what do I say to her the next time I see her?!?! What do you think she'd say to me if she ever found out?

ReputationRep:
    There's a next time?

One night stand?

ReputationRep:
    don't bother telling her the truth and avoid any "next time" like the plague, she was horny and that was probably her way of chatting you up.

ReputationRep:
    GUM Clinic springs to find.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was just a one night stand, so why would there be a next time? I say just let her go on believing you were Italian.

ReputationRep:
    thats her fault for being a horny beast, she was up for it with no real oppurtuinity to explain. You should have expanded told her some other fabricated lies its not your fault, she pounced the harlot

ReputationRep:
    I think a hasty visit to the clinic is more important than revealing your lack of Italian blood.

ReputationRep:
    Id say go for her first, then tell her

ReputationRep:
    P.S. im a pakistani, and i dont think you could ever look like a italian!

ReputationRep:
    She just said she loved the Italian look, if you havn't said anything for all she knows you could just be English but dark skinned, or even Middle Eastern or something.

(Original post by Joel4fun4u)
    What a slut. First things first, get yourself checked for HIV. Dogs like her are guaranteed carriers. Secondly, why do you care what a mess like her thinks? Tell the sperm drinker what she wants to hear then move along.
    Strange how you reserve abuse for the woman, regardless of the fact that it takes two to tango. The OP was having a one night stand as well, you know!

What a slut. First things first, get yourself checked for HIV. Dogs like her are guaranteed carriers. Secondly, why do you care what a mess like her thinks? Tell the sperm drinker what she wants to hear then move along.
    I wore protection but just didn't want a big scence the next time I was out at the same club with my mates ...

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Strange how you reserve abuse for the woman, regardless of the fact that it takes two to tango. The OP was having a one night stand as well, you know!
    I was just an innocent party in this event ... :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Should've told her your of Pakistani descent as you walked out the door..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was just an innocent party in this event ... :yes:
    Hehe, when it comes to the one nighters, there are NO innocents

Seriously though, just forget it. You had a one night stand, she probably doesn't care what lineage you have, she went for the looks, end of If you ever bump into her again, there won't be any scene, she'll probably just say hello and be polite before moving on (Or inviting you for round 2 )

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was totally her having the sex and op clearly didn't play any part in it.

Nice, be proud!
    Don't say anything. Just enjoy the ride (in everysense of the word)

(Original post by Abro)
    P.S. im a pakistani, and i dont think you could ever look like a italian!
    I do keep getting the Italian thing. I can only assume it's because my parents are quite pale. Well dad's pale, mum looks Turkish!

That and a bit of bodyshape I'm guessing. A lot of Pakistani guys I know don't really look after themselves so they're either overweight or weedy ... :eek:

Not sure ...

(Original post by MadJax)
    Hehe, when it comes to the one nighters, there are NO innocents

Seriously though, just forget it. You had a one night stand, she probably doesn't care what lineage you have, she went for the looks, end of If you ever bump into her again, there won't be any scene, she'll probably just say hello and be polite before moving on (Or inviting you for round 2 )
    Yeah fair point, not sure what I'm worried about, it's not like she could as for a refund or anything ...

Just was a bit shocked and as I'm "fairly" honest it just felt a bit odd not saying anything ... And what if she tell a mate about me, then her mate sees me and says no f*ing way is he Italian ...

Am I over thinking this?

(Original post by Nadinus)
    Yeah it was totally her having the sex and op clearly didn't play any part in it.
    Like I said before, I was just an innocent party in this event ...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.