Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The following Members replied to their final offer and will remain in the MUN. I'm glad to have them around
    eliotkid
    i.am.lost
    bomberli
    Adalia
    A Stranger in Moscow

The following Members were unable to be contacted (for months).
    Economist1 (No Notification)
    Sulpicia (No Notification)

The following members resigned. I'm sorry to hear this and would love them to come back whenever they have more time.
    Stricof
    Ten Green Bottles

The following members will be removed, some are totally inactive on TSR, some are active and haven't read their mail, some are active and have read their mail but not replied.

(Original post by TimmyVermicelli)
    New Zealand - Not active since May on TSR
    (Original post by CHEM1STRY)
    Jordan - Active on TSR, not opened mail
    (Original post by Neville 'Facking' Bartos)
    Afghanistan - Active on TSR, not opened mail
    (Original post by mariangel)
    Myanmar - Active on TSR, opened mail, not replied
    (Original post by Owl1867)
    Poland - Active on TSR, not opened mail
    (Original post by Annie354)
    Hungary - Active on TSR, opened mail, not replied
    (Original post by dangermouse00)
    Australia - Not opening mail
    (Original post by ilikepiesandstuff)
    Peru - Not opening mail
    They're being removed from the usergroup but they're welcome to PM me if they want to reapply, to any position. I hope they shall

The following reps are getting one more chance since they either have been or have the potential to be really good reps. But they have to PM me immediately.
    (Original post by iwilson03)
    Sweden
    (Original post by -Christiana)
    Greece
    (Original post by KirstyK)
    Panama

ReputationRep:
    Well that really worked! Any news Morgan?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrgd291190)
    The following Members replied to their final offer and will remain in the MUN. I'm glad to have them around
    eliotkid
    i.am.lost
    bomberli
    Adalia
    A Stranger in Moscow

The following Members were unable to be contacted (for months).
    Economist1 (No Notification)
    Sulpicia (No Notification)

The following members resigned. I'm sorry to hear this and would love them to come back whenever they have more time.
    Stricof
    Ten Green Bottles

The following members will be removed, some are totally inactive on TSR, some are active and haven't read their mail, some are active and have read their mail but not replied.

They're being removed from the usergroup but they're welcome to PM me if they want to reapply, to any position. I hope they shall

The following reps are getting one more chance since they either have been or have the potential to be really good reps. But they have to PM me immediately.
    Can you post a list of available positions cos i may be interested looking to have a switcheroo :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Radgebanter)
    Can you post a list of available positions cos i may be interested looking to have a switcheroo :p:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...6#post17133186

ReputationRep:
    Cheers Dayne

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.