Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There are a lot of A&F/JW type boys with longish hair and that kindof rich but rough look. Theyre kinda handsome imo, so if youre looking for that its great. Theres not many mod or (for want of a better word) chavvy type guys (who wear lacoste kind of stuff) here so if youre into those looks then youre kinda out of luck...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rorydaredking)
    There are a lot of A&F/JW type boys with longish hair and that kindof rich but rough look. Theyre kinda handsome imo, so if youre looking for that its great. Theres not many mod or (for want of a better word) chavvy type guys (who wear lacoste kind of stuff) here so if youre into those looks then youre kinda out of luck...
    Yep no skinheads or ear pierced pikeys here. Just guys and a whole lot of flipflops.

ReputationRep:
    Dave, I would take you home and introduce you to my parents. Or maybe EmDawg, at a push :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Yep no skinheads or ear pierced pikeys here. Just guys and a whole lot of flipflops.
    I forgot about flip flops. I need some new ones for next term...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not there yet but I suppose I'll fit right in :P

No I'm not vain or big headed... Just for teh lulz

ReputationRep:
    Yeahhh, the girls are hot. The natives are hotter

Hot girls in Loughborough are in the same percentage as preps at Bristol - ie. a ******* lot.

ReputationRep:
    I got some sexy fat face flip flops the other week (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Guess I shouldnt really be associated with such a thread...as one doesnt qualify as a handsome guy...

ReputationRep:
    Why Loughborough? Just curious as the city itself doesn't seem upto much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicola.kemp)
    Why Loughborough? Just curious as the city itself doesn't seem upto much.
    You're expecting too much from the town.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GεεRTHAN)
    Guess I shouldnt really be associated with such a thread...as one doesnt qualify as a handsome guy...
    Not sure if any of us do. It is subjective after all. I think handsome is better than hot anyway as a compliment.

ReputationRep:
    YEAHHHHHHH BUDDY. Although, this means increased competition for girls :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e-m-i-l-y)
    I got some sexy fat face flip flops the other week (Y)
    (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluffyLion)
    Yeahhh, the girls are hot. The natives are hotter

Hot girls in Loughborough are in the same percentage as preps at Bristol - ie. a ******* lot.
    Most of them are only good for looking at and whos only hobbies consist of gossiping and going out.

'yeah i like to go out with my friends'

Better put that on my facebook to make me seem interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Star*)
    YEAHHHHHHH BUDDY. Although, this means increased competition for girls :/
    Yeah but when you get one you can laugh at how you've got like 4 guys worth of girls.

Exaggeration.

ReputationRep:
    Most of them are only good for looking at and whos only hobbies consist of gossiping and going out.

'yeah i like to go out with my friends'

Better put that on my facebook to make me seem interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e-m-i-l-y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie K)
    Sorry to lower the tone of this forum but I was visiting Loughborough Uni a few months ago and couldn't help but notice the high amount of good-looking / handsome guys at the Uni when compared to other unis I've visited. Is it just me or is this the case at Loughborough?
    Well... my Boyfriend is a Lboro 4th year and he's pretty darn fine. Don't know about his friends though lol. I only looked once and hit jackpot 1st time round :p:

Good luck going on the pull x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lukas7)
    Dave, I would take you home and introduce you to my parents. Or maybe EmDawg, at a push :P
    :O If Dave is going home with anyone... it's ME :p:

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if any of us do. It is subjective after all. I think handsome is better than hot anyway as a compliment.
    Id rather be hot... Says a lot about me mehtinks!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.