Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey i want to get some high tops and wanted to ask around first, are there any good brands other than converse? I would get like Nike ID or something but i dont do sports so i guess it would look dumb ? I just like the bright colours and choice, thanks !

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried Rocket Dog or Babyshams? I've not actually checked but they do some styles that are similar to converse, not sure if they do high-tops though.

ReputationRep:
    Roxy do some nice ones, and I've seen them really cheap in a lot of TKMaxx's

ReputationRep:
    I think Converse are the best personally...but Babycham have some nice ones too.

ReputationRep:
    for some reason the gender sign thingy didnt come up but im a guy guessing those are girl brands because the names

ReputationRep:
    You cant get better than Supra high tops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coni)
    You cant get better than Supra high tops
    they look pretty kool i havent heard of them before are the a fashion brand or sports??

ReputationRep:
    theyre a skateboarding brand, if you like those go to www.rollersnakes.co.uk they have many similar types...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InfernoUk)
    they look pretty kool i havent heard of them before are the a fashion brand or sports??
    Fashion brand, I have these:

and some red an white ones.

They're pretty expensive but well worth the money :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coni)
    Fashion brand, I have these:

and some red an white ones.

They're pretty expensive but well worth the money :yes:
    how much is expensive? i havent seen any prices yet, which normally means they wil be expensive lol, are there any high street retailers so i can try them on size/look etc not easy on internet

ReputationRep:
    anyone know retail stores for Supras ?? or do all buy off net

ReputationRep:
    Nothing beats good old nikes. Don't use nikeid though, go to a store, and choose one you like. You'll save loads. Choose a big store. Whereabouts are you?

ReputationRep:
    vans do some nice ones

ReputationRep:
    i already have vans so i didnt want another pair. I live in Herts also but nike isnt really my thing, id get ID anyway because i want colour choices. I reccon ill get Supra but i cant find a store anywhere near that sells them

ReputationRep:
    i already have vans so i didnt want another pair. I live in Herts also but nike isnt really my thing, id get ID anyway because i want colour choices. I reccon ill get Supra but i cant find a store anywhere near that sells them

Dont know many stores that stock supras. Probably best trying skate shops, Exit have them.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, kk. And if you want colour choices, go to NikeTown in oxford circus. Massive.

ReputationRep:
    wanted peoples opinions on the best choice out of these colour wise,

http://www.flatspot.com/store/supra-...e-10041-0.html

http://www.flatspot.com/store/supra-...e-10059-0.html

http://www.flatspot.com/store/supra-...k-10060-0.html

http://www.flatspot.com/store/supra-...ze-9005-0.html

http://www.flatspot.com/store/supra-...nt-9003-0.html

There the ones i most like and can get hold of.

ReputationRep:
    Get some Vans!

:love:

Edit: If you're going to go for the Supra, get either red or blue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Get some Vans!

:love:
    i already do

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.