Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

16 year old boy detained for murdering a toddler! watch

ReputationRep:
    Karl McCluney punched Demi Leigh Mahon in the face, bit her and left with at least 68 injuries during the sustained attack in Salford in July 2008.
    The two-year-old suffered brain damage and died two days later.
    :shock:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/8175882.stm

ReputationRep:
    evil prick.

ReputationRep:
    Kid's ****** up, evidently.

ReputationRep:
    So bad the victims are becoming younger!

ReputationRep:
    I'll tell you one thing, that ******* doesn't look anything like a boy.

ReputationRep:
    That's really awful. I would so neg-rep him if he had TSR.

ReputationRep:
    The poor girl, omg.

ReputationRep:
    What is it with all the child murder these days :facepalm:??!

He said McCluney was "fed up" because no-one had planned anything for his birthday and became angry when Demi Leigh began crying.
    WOW! How selfish! Party or not, at least you got to see your 16th birthday!

ReputationRep:
    Just chuck him in a shark tank in the London Zoo or something...he doesn't deserve life

ReputationRep:
    The sick thing is he'll be out before he is even 35 so who knows what he'll do next :sigh: Poor baby and it scares me just what people are capable of

ReputationRep:
    The fact that he's in prison for only 15 years is almost as ****** up as the murder itself. What ******** - he punched a 2 year old many times in the face, and bit her, and you've got rapists serving the same length of time.

ReputationRep:
    Capital punishment needed.

ReputationRep:
    That's horrible. I can't imagine having the heart to do that to a little kid.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Someone i know had their first child attempt to strangle the second born twice just after it was born, aged just 3. They could not leave the baby alone for a SECOND. Pretty bad, but you just hope they'll grow up to understand why that is wrong in the end.

What a ******* psycho.

ReputationRep:
    That lad is a total waste of space...no one planned anything for his birthday so he is going to beat a poor girl to death.....human vivisection me thinks....

ReputationRep:
    kids these days have no soul

ReputationRep:
    'conduct disorder' what a load of psychobabble drivvel. No he's an evil little ******* ,he's not stealing sweets and swearing at teachers, he battered a little girl to death.

And he should never ever be released no matter what these liberal wooly jumper wearing yogurt weaving psychologists say. I bet they are fighting each other to work with this piece of scum. If he will be released at some point I hope the Prison staff give a Police account of the childs injuries to the wing daddys so they can make sure he isn't a threat to any member of the public.

ReputationRep:
    total waste of space

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.