Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

16 year old boy detained for murdering a toddler! Watch

ReputationRep:
    punched Demi Leigh Mahon in the face
    Awesome. I'd definitely pos rep him if he had TSR.

ReputationRep:
    That guys a good troll. He can troll even without posting a thread.

ReputationRep:
    Look at him - evolution has taken a few steps backwards there.

Evil sadistic ****.

ReputationRep:
    I heard about that, it's horrible. Scary to think that people are capable of stuff like that, and worse.

ReputationRep:
    Things like that, truly are the dregs of humanity. Where is the justice in his punishment?.!
    He should be encased in one of Jigsaw's contraptions! "I want to play a game.."

ReputationRep:
    The little ******!

ReputationRep:
    Hm. I call for the repeal of the Murder Act 1965, and for us to give up on the Human Rights Act 1998. If people in the sixties could be given the death penalty for murder, then this little **** should at least be threatened with being strung up from a 9foot pole.

Days like this, I wish we weren't all namby-pamby about the value of human life. If someone kills a person, they should therefore be considered "NULL AND VOID" of any claim to their 'right to life'.

ReputationRep:
    i find it messed up on how the article didnt even make me feel sad. i must have become desensitized over the years...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.