The Student Room Group

guys:would you ever have a relationship with older girls??

I am not talking about a hugee age gap just like 2-3 years ..
something like the guy is still at high school -16 while the girl is a uni student -18/19
would this ever work?let's say from the girl's part everything is ok.
also would you think that she doesn't like you/want you (because of the age gap) because she didn't talk to you that much when u firstly met even though she may be shy?
If you liked her wouldn't you find her number ad text her in a way or another or would you feel weird,again bcs of the fact that she is older than you?:frown: .though he is very outgoing,no complex or anything,tries to talk to you but that night didn't really work out well as if it was the first time lol!

Scroll to see replies

An age gap of 2-3 years wouldnt matter if I was 16, although it might seem a tad weird to outsiders.

I assume the 2nd part of your post is the current situation you find yourself in. If I was 16, had met a girl of 19 and she'd shown no interest, surely there'd be no reason to find her number? Unless I'd found her the most attractive girl I'd ever seen and simply HAD to do it [pretty unlikely].

If theres a guy you like, make an effort first, dont reply on him to do the ground work, some of us are pretty lazy :wink:
I wouldn't feel weird because of the fact that she is older than me.
2-3 years is nothin.
Older girls are great :awesome:
Reply 5
yeah i dont think it would make a difference
Did she know it was your (or his, if you want to keep it that way) first time?
Are you both looking for the same thing out of the relationship? If yes, no problem. However, as she is a bit older, she may be wanting slightly different things.
Yeah more often than not I'm seriously attracted to older people, but the age gap is seldom bigger than a year or two.
Yes. Yes I would. God dam I would.
Reply 9
yes Yes YEs YES YES!

I would feel like the luckiest guy alive at my age.
In fact, speaking of older girls, Liz Fuller is on Quiz Call right now :coma:
n0c0ntr0l
yes Yes YEs YES YES!

I would feel like the luckiest guy alive at my age.

Are you 16?
just-another-critic
Are you 16?

Naw, I'm 18 (well 2 weeks away). But if I was 16 and having a nineteen year old would be so good for learning the ropes.
Reply 13
Yes.
Reply 14
I think he'd be more worried about what you thought about you dating him, as if it would be an embarassing situation for him.
Reply 15
a few years means nothing to me.... i didnt understand the rest of your post though, i got confused :biggrin:
Im a girl that has only dated younger guys, i never intend that to be the way but its just how it works out! The age gap has not always been huge, i am currently 21 going out with a 19 year old (he turns 20 in a month). Nobody finds it a problem as far as i know, and our maturity levels are pretty much the same, as are our values so i dont mind at all! The only issue i has was with my first partner, i was 18 in my first year at uni, and he was 16 at school. But its up to the couple involved-if you like or love someone enough then age isnt important (unless its of the illegal kind:P)
Reply 17
Anonymous
I am not talking about a hugee age gap just like 2-3 years ..
something like the guy is still at high school -16 while the girl is a uni student -18/19
would this ever work?let's say from the girl's part everything is ok.
also would you think that she doesn't like you/want you (because of the age gap) because she didn't talk to you that much when u firstly met even though she may be shy?
If you liked her wouldn't you find her number ad text her in a way or another or would you feel weird,again bcs of the fact that she is older than you?:frown: .though he is very outgoing,no complex or anything,tries to talk to you but that night didn't really work out well as if it was the first time lol!

I would date an older woman. The only difference is experience and wisdom :h:
yes i would
Yeah, most probably. I can't stand girls my age.

Latest

Trending

Trending