Turn on thread page Beta

guys:would you ever have a relationship with older girls?? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd only have a relationship with a girl older than me.

ReputationRep:
    My wife is 9 1/2 years older than me, and we met when I was 21...

ReputationRep:
    All the guys saying yes, would you lose interest if you found out the girl wasn't experienced at all?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and

(Original post by EskimoJo)
    All the guys saying yes, would you lose interest if you found out the girl wasn't experienced at all?
    nope. i don't think i'd be that bothered tbh!

(Original post by Tom.)
    I would date an older woman. The only difference is experience and wisdom
    what if she has no experience at all?
    like never had a bf before...would he date her just becasue he wants to show his friends he managed to find a 19 yrs old gf though if he founds out she has never had a bf before, this will put him off?

ReputationRep:
    My friends mum is 39 his step dad is 31.

(Original post by EskimoJo)
    this.
    like could't he find a girl in his age rather than messing up with older girls,not that I look older than him or I can communicate with older guy/guys in my age better than I do with younger-probably i have the mind of a 15 yr old girl who doesnt know what she wants.. lol..but still its more complicated when u will see her xmas/easter/all summer bcs she will be flying in an other country in the winter than having ur gf next to u bcs she in your school or something?
    some poeple obv can work it out-my friend can work it out with his bf but can a 16 yrs old do this? (no offence to those who are 16-u can answer me better )

ReputationRep:
    If he's sixteen.. The age gap is not a big deal, but would he be sensible/mature enough? I don't think so..

(Original post by Podgeykins)
    If he's sixteen.. The age gap is not a big deal, but would he be sensible/mature enough? I don't think so..
    It's not that I am that mature and I like total mature boys u know those who call all the time and go like where did u go,why didn't you call and all that...
    younger seem better
    he seems really outgoing and funny.i think he's got a crush in me-maybe that will help him be more mature?hehhlol

ReputationRep:
    Been there, done that. Was no different to any other relationship.

ReputationRep:
    I went out with a girl in her early twenties when I was still at school. As long as you are both emotionally mature go for it I say.

ReputationRep:
    I'm very friendly with a lass who is 10 years older then. I have feelings for her but I don't anything will ever happen. So no age doesn't bother me

(Original post by thelancastrian)
    Been there, done that. Was no different to any other relationship.
    cool!good for us

(Original post by we_are_motherwell)
    I went out with a girl in her early twenties when I was still at school. As long as you are both emotionally mature go for it I say.
    how long did that last for?sorry for asking but just wondering
    if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    My 17yo mate had a 45yo mistress with whips and chains and everything for like a year. He really enjoyed it lol.

ReputationRep:
    ha yes of course

ReputationRep:
    No it doesnt make a difference, but i like the way you desperatly tried to conceal the true nature of thise post.

ReputationRep:
    My first and only serious boyfriend is 17 months younger than me. (I'm 19 and he's 18 at the moment)

I used to be really conscious of the age gap near the start of our relationship but then time went on and I saw no one really cared, as long as we were happy. I knew he wasn't bothered at all cause he liked me for ME..not my age, and definately not for my 'experience' (cause I had none then lol)

ReputationRep:
    older girls...YES!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    how long did that last for?sorry for asking but just wondering
    if you don't mind me asking
    About 9 months, was good fun while it lasted. :cool:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.