Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

guys:would you ever have a relationship with older girls?? watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    this.
    like could't he find a girl in his age rather than messing up with older girls,not that I look older than him or I can communicate with older guy/guys in my age better than I do with younger-probably i have the mind of a 15 yr old girl who doesnt know what she wants.. lol..but still its more complicated when u will see her xmas/easter/all summer bcs she will be flying in an other country in the winter than having ur gf next to u bcs she in your school or something?
    some poeple obv can work it out-my friend can work it out with his bf but can a 16 yrs old do this? (no offence to those who are 16-u can answer me better )
    we_are_motherwell: what do u think of those i quoted?

ReputationRep:
    oh yes!

someone to teach you the tricks of the trade

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am not talking about a hugee age gap just like 2-3 years ..
    something like the guy is still at high school -16 while the girl is a uni student -18/19
    would this ever work?let's say from the girl's part everything is ok.
    also would you think that she doesn't like you/want you (because of the age gap) because she didn't talk to you that much when u firstly met even though she may be shy?
    If you liked her wouldn't you find her number ad text her in a way or another or would you feel weird,again bcs of the fact that she is older than you? .though he is very outgoing,no complex or anything,tries to talk to you but that night didn't really work out well as if it was the first time lol!
    yeh, I'd love it.

ReputationRep:
    Some of my exes were roughly 2 years younger than me. It's clear guys don't see a huge age difference. I thought we blended in well together. Not many people questioned so I take it that it wasn't noticeable to the public.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.