Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I was completelyyyy wasted.

ReputationRep:
    Were off a woodland track. It was getting dark, raining heavily. Very romantic We both now have mosquito bites all over our legs, but it was so worth it.

ReputationRep:
    I saw her walking on her own in a dark alley... practically gagging for it.

ReputationRep:
    Because otherwise my balls would have exploded :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    Strange how many of the girls answering on here have profile pictures. Is there a link or am i a ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    Strange how many of the girls answering on here have profile pictures. Is there a link or am i a ****?
    yes so u watch their pics and imagine them doin it in your head ?

youre not the only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    Indicative of the fact that these are so called open-minded girls, no introverts will post about there sex lives or mention it so openly. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Because I was going home, and wouldn't see him for nearly a month, the sex is fantastic with him, and I wanted to. Simples.

ReputationRep:
    Taken from the worlds best book:

"While the Hanover team have been looking at making sex better, other researchers have been delving into why we have sex, and found that there are 237 reasons.

While love and attraction are the top clincher for many, for others it's about getting closer to God, gaining a promotion, revenge, or a way of getting rid of a headache. Some see it as a reasonably effective way of overcoming boredom, or burning up calories, while a few were attracted by the idea that it kept them warm, helped them fall asleep, or eased the stress of the day."

ReputationRep:
    I had urges I wanted to get out of my system.

Feeling 'turned on' isn't necessarily great, it tends to end in me thinking with my penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    She seduced me.

There were no plans to have sex. We were friends. Lol.
    LOLOLOLOL...

ReputationRep:
    errr, we were both in bed, horny..and he turned to me and asked if i wanted **** and i did

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I was going to write some long and funny BS to make all you guys laugh, but it's late and I'm tired, and can't come up with anything good.

..I was horny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flight409)
    because I knew she'd be gone for a while
    hahaha that made me laugh

Over 9000 years ag- oh wait, i've already done this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramanda)
    I was going to write some long and funny BS to make all you guys laugh, but it's late and I'm tired, and can't come up with anything good.

..I was horny.
    Yet you still posted a message.

Cos we were both horny as f***...surely?!

ReputationRep:
    because my gf had just taken a shot of rohypnol in her tea and i had 10mins to kill.lol

seriously you hav sex because you are in the mood its natural after all

(Original post by Ramanda)

..I was horny.
    haha same...great minds think alike...

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend sat next to me in bed... that was it, I got horny.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.