:yes: well said fella

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just-another-critic)
    Yet you still posted a message.
    And so did you manage to do! Well done lad, well done! :excited:

ReputationRep:
    Well, why not?

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, sex is for people with social skills.

ReputationRep:
    I was bored.

ReputationRep:
    I got a phone call saying she wanted to give me a going away present

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodSlayer2009)
    I got a phone call saying she wanted to give me a going away present
    You should go out of town more often! http://forums.explosm.net/images/smilies/highfive.gif

And erm we were both horny I guess? It's hard not to have sex when you're hugging a hot person in bed.

ReputationRep:
    Because we were drunk on holiday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pan's-Labyrinth)
    Because we were drunk on holiday
    You're finally back.

ReputationRep:
    to piss a lass off i shaged the night before. it pissed her off a little too much

ReputationRep:
    Because me and my ex (who I never did anything phsyical with) decided it'd be good to be friends again. Thus with this in mind we decided to go to his empty house, buy a load of alcohol, and then commence a drinking game based on watching series 2 of the Inbetweeners where a shot was taken for every occasion where one of them said 'clunge' 'brilliant' 'my ****' and 'bumder'

.... about an hour later his mum returned to us getting it on in her bed....

We're now back together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    You're finally back.
    Indeed I am been very busy as of late of you been keeping?

ReputationRep:
    Quite simply:
    http://hawko.navhost.com/FEELS_GOOD_MAN.png

ReputationRep:
    Indeed I am been very busy as of late of you been keeping?
    Doing well per se, everything's going the way I want so it's all good. Finally got a free house - as in my brother and sister moved out.

On topic: Last Time was because I wanted to, in the swimming pool. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    For that transient feeling of being wanted.

ReputationRep:
    The Horn.

And it was the final act to cling on to intimacy before the inevitable and looming break up.

Too honest?

ReputationRep:
    had an empty house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Havers)
    to piss a lass off i shaged the night before. it pissed her off a little too much
    Niiiice.

ReputationRep:
    Niiiice.
    she didnt think so. me and the lass had a good time though ahaha... btw im not a complete and utter ****:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Havers)
    she didnt think so. me and the lass had a good time though ahaha... btw im not a complete and utter ****:rolleyes:
    I wouldn't of either why did you want to piss her off she musta done something pretty bad lol if not and I was her Id get you back big time :yes: , didn't say you were a **** who am I to judge anyhow

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.