The Student Room Group

Worried about the size of my p-enis (details in opening post)

So I am quite worried about the size of my schlong. It is 5.75 inches in length when its erect. I was reading a topic on TSR several nights ago and I saw that a survey done by Durex found the average length to be 6.4 inches. Therefore I am well below the average. I am in my late teens so it might grow 0.25 inches maximum until it reaches its full length. Will my size pose a problem in attracting women or in making them stay with me? I feel really depressed about my size and the way other people on TSR say theirs is 7 inches+ or whatever.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
First off, this thread is just going to descend into an argument about the average penis size.

Secondly, don't worry about it. You are literally the only person who is ever going to care about the size of your weaponry. Women do not care about size, and those that say they do obviously haven't been with a guy who knows how to use what he's got.

Think of it like this: Women's most sensitive vaginal region is the first three inches within the vagina, and most women can only climax with clitoral stimulation, not penetration. So you're more than adequate for the job mate :smile:
just deal with what you were given with!! it will do the same job lol....just dont worry girls will just care if you give them the full pleasure...if you acheive this then...nothing to worry about!!!
Reply 3
It's not about size, it's about what you do with it.

/thread.
Reply 4
MadJax
Think of it like this: Women's most sensitive vaginal region is the first three inches within the vagina, and most women can only climax with clitoral stimulation, not penetration. So you're more than adequate for the job mate :smile:

listen to him, he speaks the truth!
Reply 5
Why have you called it a p-enis? is it to make it appear less rude? :eyeball:
Reply 6
It's not all about length, if you catch my drift.

And btw, other researchers have said the average penis size is 5.5". The average is unknown, and your length is fine.

People should work in centimetres more, though. The difference between 6.4" and 5.75" is only 1.6cm...
Reply 7
Even if it was a problem, theres not much you can do about it.

Unless someone invents a penis-rack.

*Rings Dragons Den...*
Reply 8
basically, durex did the survey on their customers. people with smallER peens like yourself would not have as much sex, mainly due to self consciousness. Therefore, more larger peens get measured, bringing the average size up. Plus, lots of guys would have LIED about it in the survey, but that goes without saying.
Reply 9
thats not that small...really. some people come on here saying their erect penis is only 4inches...so count yourself lucky. I haven't got a massive penis but at times it can be annoying not being able to go fully in, so you should be happy.

also what jax said is true...just dont worry about it.
dont worry..
i dont think women mind as long as ur thrusting it inside them and they're screaming dnt stop u will be fine..
voudreau
Why have you called it a p-enis? is it to make it appear less rude? :eyeball:

He tried to make it bigger. WHEY.
Reply 12
explosions hurt

:yeah:
Reply 13
explosions hurt

haha so thats what they mean by a penis extension! :eek:

EDIT: someone should give this guy rep. I'm all repped out.
Reply 14
explosions hurt

Stop being rude. please give me some advice or reassurance instead.
Mine is 9 inches long in case anyone is interested.
Reply 16
I am a virgin as well. Will this make any difference to my length?
http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Joel-Kaplans-Enlargment-Pumping/dp/B0006BC5DS

Buy it now or you wont have a girlfriend eeeeevaaaaaaar!!!!!!!! :woo:

On a more serious note- once it's in nobody's going to notice the difference of a few centimetres tbh. If anything be glad you aren't as massive as, stragely enough, the majority of people on the internet claim to be or you'll end up with your girlfriend writhing around in pain as you try to shove 13 inches into a hole that can accommodate about half that size :rolleyes:
Reply 18
lol my bluetooth name is 10incher...i turn it on in a club....some interesting things sent to it...mainly other guys penises hahahaha.....do you want to be part of the pen-15 club eh??
Reply 19
5.75 is enough, hun.

explosions hurt

+1

Latest