Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worried about the size of my p-enis (details in opening post) Watch

Average length is 3 inches non-erect and 5/6 inches erect according to the Sex Ed. show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Stop being rude. please give me some advice or reassurance instead.
    Like others have said size is not an issue. Unless she knows the exact depth of her vagina she isn't going to know exactly how big you are. It's hard to tell the difference between half an inch or so just by looking!

Women won't care anyway... other than that MadJax made some good points.

ReputationRep:
    I am a virgin as well. Will this make any difference to my length?
    See, now you are trying too hard to be an idiot and just exposed yourself to be a troll - poor show.

To people who actually care: Penises don't matter, as long as it's bigger than 4".
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Whilst the mean penis length might be 6.4" (which I doubt), the distribution of penis sizes is that the majority of people have penises between 5" and 7"... which basically means that you're fine. I don't think women are that bothered about the statistics involved anyway... if you know what to do with it, where's the problem?

EDIT:
    Oh, you're a troll... oh well, never mind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    It's not all about length, if you catch my drift.

And btw, other researchers have said the average penis size is 5.5". The average is unknown, and your length is fine.

People should work in centimetres more, though. The difference between 6.4" and 5.75" is only 1.6cm...
    Yh but that 1.6cm makes a difference in terms of looks. My penis is 6.8 inches , but looks around 6 , as I've been told. But when I shaved a tad , it did look the actual 6.8 inches.

Basically what I'm saying is numbers don't matter . Sorry for giving you to much detail !.

(Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    See, now you are trying too hard to be an idiot and just exposed yourself to be a troll - poor show.

To people who actually care: Penises don't matter, as long as it's bigger than 4".
    I was telling you the truth. i have no idea if being a virgin affects things, thats why i asked.

I think I have heard some good advice. Thanks guys.

ReputationRep:
    Like others said - that's plenty big enough and it's what you do with it which matters.

I've been blessed with a 9inch

Oh seriously, OP, it really doesn't matter. I don't actually know a single girl who is actually bothered about the size. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for those bragging about a 9 incher tbh. I found it hard with mine (It's not 9 inches, and not bigger than 9) to find condoms at first that weren't too tight or painful, and I've actually ended up with some uncomfortable experiences for myself, the woman,or both of us, where it has gone too far in, or has actually been a struggle to fit into the hole.

So bigger is not always better

ReputationRep:
    So I am quite worried about the size of my schlong. It is 5.75 inches in length when its erect. I was reading a topic on TSR several nights ago and I saw that a survey done by Durex found the average length to be 6.4 inches. Therefore I am well below the average. I am in my late teens so it might grow 0.25 inches maximum until it reaches its full length. Will my size pose a problem in attracting women or in making them stay with me? I feel really depressed about my size and the way other people on TSR say theirs is 7 inches+ or whatever.
    "While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the mean human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length".

So the average is probably about 5.5 inches. Differs slightly between races though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadJax)

Think of it like this: Women's most sensitive vaginal region is the first three inches within the vagina, and most women can only climax with clitoral stimulation, not penetration. So you're more than adequate for the job mate
    this guy knows what he's talking about

seriously, you'll be fine, especially if you're just confident. I was once with a guy who bombarded me after sex, asking if he was ok (he was great) and saying that he thought he had small penis (I had thought the opposite about it) but even after I complimented him, he still made little self-depreciating comments about the size of his penis whenever we had sex - even know he was fine, and his penis was fine.
    as always, confidence is the key! you sound fine to me!

ReputationRep:
    yeah....I thought everyone knew this? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Whether you're gone in 60 seconds is more important than being half an inch down.

ReputationRep:
    The vagina will change in size whilst your having sex, to fit the penis. The average is between 5 and 6 inches anyway, so no problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelephant)
    http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Joel-Kaplan.../dp/B0006BC5DS

Buy it now or you wont have a girlfriend eeeeevaaaaaaar!!!!!!!! :woo:

On a more serious note- once it's in nobody's going to notice the difference of a few centimetres tbh. If anything be glad you aren't as massive as, stragely enough, the majority of people on the internet claim to be or you'll end up with your girlfriend writhing around in pain as you try to shove 13 inches into a hole that can accommodate about half that size :rolleyes:

:eek: Wouldn't it blow up? :O

ReputationRep:
    I think you're worried about the size of your ego as opposed to your **** tbh.So long as it's in good working order feels alright you should be fine

These threads never cease to amaze me tbh , I'd have thought most people would be satisfied so long as it was in good working order.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadJax)

Think of it like this: Women's most sensitive vaginal region is the first three inches within the vagina, and most women can only climax with clitoral stimulation, not penetration. So you're more than adequate for the job mate
    Almost tru fax. However women are capable of two types of orgasm, and the more intense one is usually gained with a combination of clitoral/g-spot stimulation.

So OP sounds like he is of adequate penor size.

ReputationRep:
    you're not even an inch below average which means you are probably well within the standard deviation.

You could always perform "jelking" if you really wanted to increase the size of your penis but it's a lot of effort.

Also, a lot of people will tell you that it's not the size but how you use it. This phrase is axiomatic.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just for the record, my penis is huge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMonarchist)
    Mine is 9 inches long in case anyone is interested.
    i this is turning into a competition: mine was nicknamed goliath by a girl who's now a top model and aspiring supermodel. Hell this time next year you may well have heard of her

but yeah OP I agree with the first guy who replied. Don't worry about it: i'm by no means the best looking guy in the world, but a model dated me and I always end up meeting weird and wonderful people who become awesome girlfriends and by the time we've fallen for each other the last time they care about is my size down there. If you feel self conscious just wait until you fall in love before you have sex. That tends to be my philosophy I guess

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.