Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worried about the size of my p-enis (details in opening post) Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean

ReputationRep:
    Who are these girls that are able to measure penises with the lining of their vaginas? :zomg:

And the only time we're ever close enough to whip out the ruler is when we should probably be occupied doing other things?

So unless you're SO tiny we need to get the tweezers out for foreplay, you're fine mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulapie)
    Who are these girls that are able to measure penises with the lining of their vaginas? :zomg:
    They know i'm big when they start choking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanx)
    They know i'm big when they start choking.
    But who wants to be choked?

ReputationRep:
    Tbh you've got nothing to worry about, just put it about and have some fun. Unless it was about the size of your little finger I very much doubt any woman would complain about one of that size.

(Original post by champ54321)
    Tbh you've got nothing to worry about, just put it about and have some fun. Unless it was about the size of your little finger I very much doubt any woman would complain about one of that size.
    I can't be too sure.

ReputationRep:
    3 inches reaches the G spot

Mine is 7 so I'm not big, but I don't care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    It's not all about length, if you catch my drift.

And btw, other researchers have said the average penis size is 5.5". The average is unknown, and your length is fine.

People should work in centimetres more, though. The difference between 6.4" and 5.75" is only 1.6cm...

GET THEE HENCE, DEVIL WOMAN!

Take your filthy metric away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BramsSTFU)
    Almost tru fax. However women are capable of two types of orgasm, and the more intense one is usually gained with a combination of clitoral/g-spot stimulation.

So OP sounds like he is of adequate penor size.
    Women are capable of two types of orgasm? Describe them please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alessandro90)
    It's not the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean
    man i was waiting to get to the end of all the replys to say that!

i'd say i'm just over 6, not gona measure it to .00 of an inch though. but dude, i mean, according to someone, most sesative is first 3 inches, not a problem, need the clitoris to climax, not a problem, i hope youve found it btw, and good old alessandro90 has given you the beswt feedback of all:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    Average length is 3 inches non-erect and 5/6 inches erect according to the Sex Ed. show.
    3inches non-erect ?. Sex ed is ****** up. 3 inches in my case is more like 4.7 and 5 - 6 is more like 6.8 / I 'd class myself as average though. Only asians are 3 inches non-erect.

(Original post by MadJax)

Think of it like this: Women's most sensitive vaginal region is the first three inches within the vagina, and most women can only climax with clitoral stimulation, not penetration.
    I'm really tired of hearing this, and it is only men who ever say it. I have been a woman for a good number of years now, and I can tell you with a great deal of confidence that a 3 inch dildo would do absolutely nothing for me. The one time I've had an orgasm through penetration was because he had a long one (not "thick" but long), and the "first 3 inches" are by far not the most sensitive. I don't know if it's men or women who've made this up to make guys feel better but it's certainly not the case. I know i'm not a freak of nature because my girlfriends wholeheartedly agree, (in private).

To summarise, if it doesn't reach the top, I would have to fake it feeling nice but secretly hope he hurries up and gets the hell off of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BramsSTFU)
    Almost tru fax. However women are capable of two types of orgasm, and the more intense one is usually gained with a combination of clitoral/g-spot stimulation.

So OP sounds like he is of adequate penor size.
    So what's the other?

The two types ARE clotorial and G-spot, with G-spot being most instense by a damn sight.

thats small mine is 7.8 inches

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by invictus_veritas)
    i this is turning into a competition: mine was nicknamed goliath by a girl who's now a top model and aspiring supermodel. Hell this time next year you may well have heard of her

but yeah OP I agree with the first guy who replied. Don't worry about it: i'm by no means the best looking guy in the world, but a model dated me and I always end up meeting weird and wonderful people who become awesome girlfriends and by the time we've fallen for each other the last time they care about is my size down there. If you feel self conscious just wait until you fall in love before you have sex. That tends to be my philosophy I guess
    Just had a look at your profile, and you ARE ME (except for the martial arts and boy elements!) We're even both scorpios! Are you at the LSE by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

To summarise, if it doesn't reach the top, I would have to fake it feeling nice but secretly hope he hurries up and gets the hell off of me.

Ow it hurts when it hits the top!
    Girth is defo better than length!

ReputationRep:
    What about penis extensions if you want it to become bigger, strap a dildo on.
    But I don't think your size is nothing to worry about

Mine is 22cm. I was already really happy with it. After reading this thread, I'm happier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egglet)
    Ow it hurts when it hits the top!
    Girth is defo better than length!
    1) You're not turned on enough. And it hurts so good!!

2) Girth hurts. In the bad way.

ReputationRep:
    Just use it well

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.