Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Worried about the size of my p-enis (details in opening post) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadJax)
    I feel sorry for those bragging about a 9 incher tbh. I found it hard with mine (It's not 9 inches, and not bigger than 9) to find condoms at first that weren't too tight or painful, and I've actually ended up with some uncomfortable experiences for myself, the woman,or both of us, where it has gone too far in, or has actually been a struggle to fit into the hole.

So bigger is not always better
    Strong e-brag. Pity you're a funny-looking bloke.

(Original post by invictus_veritas)
    i this is turning into a competition: mine was nicknamed goliath by a girl who's now a top model and aspiring supermodel. Hell this time next year you may well have heard of her

but yeah OP I agree with the first guy who replied. Don't worry about it: i'm by no means the best looking guy in the world, but a model dated me and I always end up meeting weird and wonderful people who become awesome girlfriends and by the time we've fallen for each other the last time they care about is my size down there. If you feel self conscious just wait until you fall in love before you have sex. That tends to be my philosophy I guess
    100% didn't happen w/o pics.

Oh and I had a 4 some with Destiny's child last night and I measure my penis in feet. Just sayin'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I am quite worried about the size of my schlong. It is 5.75 inches in length when its erect. I was reading a topic on TSR several nights ago and I saw that a survey done by Durex found the average length to be 6.4 inches. Therefore I am well below the average. I am in my late teens so it might grow 0.25 inches maximum until it reaches its full length. Will my size pose a problem in attracting women or in making them stay with me? I feel really depressed about my size and the way other people on TSR say theirs is 7 inches+ or whatever.
    Youre not too far off the average, girls dont seem to notice as long as youre good in bed

Most people who say >7inches are talking bo11ocks
    Ignore them:yes:

ReputationRep:
    it's an anatomical fact that women (and that's the minority who are cpable of non clitoral orgasm) only require the first 3-4 inches of their vaginal opening to achieve stimulation. all the rest is unnecessary extra.

Any correlation between female pleasure and penis size is purely psychological....and that's assuming there is a correlation which i doubt.

And as for the durex survey...it was done online with no third party verification....i've read that men generally add an extra 10% when stating their size....even deluding themselves at times.

If you look up sureveys actually verified by third parties you will not i gurantee find one that finds an average over 6.1 inches. Almost every single one puts the average at roughly 5.5 inches. and tbh even if you are a bit less than that, which u aint, it wouldnt matter anyway.....it;'s not like she's gonna get a ruler out lol and she wont be able to tell the diference of half an inch lol.

i am 5.5 and it has never been a problem with girls and i have never had an issue with it myself either. even if it was below average i still vouldnt care....never got in my way so why should it?

Personally, i think the whole obsessioinw ith size is a purely male thing....an ego boaster. women are far too sensible to actually give a ****...in fact they probably think men are a pretty pathetic lot of people for letting something so irrellevent dictate their psychological well being

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure about this? what can be so great about sucking a mans d***? is that not disgusting for you? in fact doesn't the act of sex hurt because it looks so tight?
    I doubt sex will hurt you, it usually is sore for the woman. How old are you??
    By girls prefering oral i mean you doing it to them, not them doing it to you. I don't see anything wrong with oral, maybe you do.

ReputationRep:
    So I am quite worried about the size of my schlong. It is 5.75 inches in length when its erect. I was reading a topic on TSR several nights ago and I saw that a survey done by Durex found the average length to be 6.4 inches. Therefore I am well below the average. I am in my late teens so it might grow 0.25 inches maximum until it reaches its full length. Will my size pose a problem in attracting women or in making them stay with me? I feel really depressed about my size and the way other people on TSR say theirs is 7 inches+ or whatever.
    It's all about the motion in the ocean my friend, the motion in the ocean

(Original post by Jinxy)
    I doubt sex will hurt you, it usually is sore for the woman. How old are you??
    By girls prefering oral i mean you doing it to them, not them doing it to you. I don't see anything wrong with oral, maybe you do.
    I was referring to the girl.

(Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    3inches non-erect ?. Sex ed is ****** up. 3 inches in my case is more like 4.7 and 5 - 6 is more like 6.8 / I 'd class myself as average though. Only asians are 3 inches non-erect.
    I have no idea - this is only what I heard. Maybe it is wrong :dontknow:

And lol at the asians comment :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    It's not about size, it's about what you do with it.

/thread.
    Exactly this.

:yawn:

ReputationRep:
    First off, this thread is just going to descend into an argument about the average penis size.

Secondly, don't worry about it. You are literally the only person who is ever going to care about the size of your weaponry. Women do not care about size, and those that say they do obviously haven't been with a guy who knows how to use what he's got.

Think of it like this: Women's most sensitive vaginal region is the first three inches within the vagina, and most women can only climax with clitoral stimulation, not penetration. So you're more than adequate for the job mate
    This exactly.

I honestly don't care about the size of someone's "weaponry" (new favourite phrase!) I've been chatted up by people in the past who claim to have massive knobs and my response is always *snort* yeah right.

Usually the types of people who go on about how massive their **** is, are usually tiny anyway. That is probably the only reason when girls would be disappointed; promise of a massive **** and pulling out a cocktail sausage is the only cause for disappointment in the trouser department with potential partners

It isn't how big it is, it's what you do with it. Honestly

EDIT: Also, if you are nervous about your sexual performance: oral is always the answer once a girl's came six times from oral stimulation she probably won't care if you're **** or not :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by explosions hurt)
    He tried to make it bigger. WHEY.
    u just got repped!

ReputationRep:
    lol thanks to the hyphen, I read this as 'Worried about the size of my e-penis'

ReputationRep:
    Also OP, I would class 5.75 as 'well below' this supposed average of 6.4 inches. That's got about a cm difference in it.

ReputationRep:
    i heard ugly guys usually have big dicks to conpensate for the looks, so for all you guys who claim to have 9 inches, either your lying or your one ugly mother ******, also mine is 6:2 so yh i fit in the average category

5.5 is average, 6.2-6.4 is not, the 5.5 was taken by proper studies. The 6.2 was taken by asking blokes and we all add 10-20%, it's nature.

ReputationRep:
    I conducted a penis size study, involving one participant, and the average came out as 3.4 inches. Make of that what you will.....

ReputationRep:
    First off, this thread is just going to descend into an argument about the average penis size.

You are literally the only person who is ever going to care about the size of your weaponry. Women do not care about size.

wrong...

most women can only climax with clitoral stimulation, not penetration
    what women have you been with?! :rofl: oh so very wrong

ha..im still laughing

(Original post by johnbergqvist)
    what if someone is smaller than 3 inches when erect? and FYI thats not my size, im just under 6" if u must know.
    I am not sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_red_sox)
    So what's the other?

The two types ARE clotorial and G-spot, with G-spot being most instense by a damn sight.
    G-spot orgasm is more easily gained when G-spot stimulation is combined with clitoral stimulation. Clitoral orgasm is obviously just clitoral stimulation alone.

I don't understand what you're asking me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveyouxx)
    well hello there .. sorry OP, for some sizes, it does matter!
    He could be e-bragging....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DomBres)
    I've been blessed with a 9inch
    I have a friend who has this, except describes it as a curse. Says it's far too big, can't get fully inside girls and generally wishes he could chop and inch or two off.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.