The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
So I am quite worried about the size of my schlong. It is 5.75 inches in length when its erect. I was reading a topic on TSR several nights ago and I saw that a survey done by Durex found the average length to be 6.4 inches. Therefore I am well below the average. I am in my late teens so it might grow 0.25 inches maximum until it reaches its full length. Will my size pose a problem in attracting women or in making them stay with me? I feel really depressed about my size and the way other people on TSR say theirs is 7 inches+ or whatever.

Proper medical research has shown the true average to be 5 and a half inches.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Penis_Length
Average size is 5-6.5 inches, but 4.5-5 inches is incredibly popular.

There ya go.
QwentyJ
He could be e-bragging....

you're probably right. If you need to say it..
Reply 103
iloveyouxx
you're probably right. If you need to say it..

Quite. I think most guys who were well endowed would keep it secret because:

A) It's embarrasing talk.

B) They would probably see it as more of a curse with most girls going "ZOMFG, how the hell am I getting that thing in me?"
QwentyJ
Quite. I think most guys who were well endowed would keep it secret because:

A) It's embarrasing talk.

B) They would probably see it as more of a curse with most girls going "ZOMFG, how the hell am I getting that thing in me?"

"ZOMFG , how the hell am I getting that thing in me?" hahahahaa
never personally slept with someone who gives a little show of his penis beforehand..interesting !
Reply 105
iloveyouxx
"ZOMFG , how the hell am I getting that thing in me?" hahahahaa
never personally slept with someone who gives a little show of his penis beforehand..interesting !

If you do, you might want to take a pin with you so you can deflate his ego!
Reply 106
QwentyJ
He could be e-bragging....

The internet - Allowing pre-pubescent boys to claim they have 12 inch dongs for years :smile:
Just thought i'd point out that cosmo (magazine) recently said the average was 5 and a half which is about the size of a ten pound note!
Just thought i'd mention that!
xx
Rhiani-ani-on
Just thought i'd point out that cosmo (magazine) recently said the average was 5 and a half which is about the size of a ten pound note!
Just thought i'd mention that!
xx

Whole new meaning to "I'll give you a tenner" mirite?
not too small anyway its not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean.

Latest