Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestLaw)
    Hey all.
    I'm a bit confused. I have an unconditional offer at Lancaster, I sent my accomodation application as soon as I got the e-mail... yet no accomodation offer =S
    Is this reason enough for me to panic . . . like this --> :woo:
    x
    I don't think so. I haven't got an offer yet either, and I'm holding an unconditional offer too.

ReputationRep:
    Ah cool, I just browsed through the thread and read a few ppl had their offer is all. Thanks for clearing it up. I just can't wait to get the info on my offer :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)
    Have you guys got last names that begin with a letter at the end of the alphabet? :p: My surname's at the beginning of the alphabet so that could by why mine was early. *Speculates*.
    O.

ReputationRep:
    Cool. That's good.

I think my accom is meant to be the newer ones, so that's a bit of a relief. I just hope that if there is a small chunk taken out of my desk or something, that when I leave, they won't keep my deposit over it and say that I did it. :o:
    If you put it on your form at the start of the year, you should be okay.

I also know a lot of people who put on 'marks on the wall' down on their form despite there being none in order to cover up any that they put there during the year with posters lol.

I think the cobwebs might have been there because they cleaned the room earlier in summer and then they had time to develop by the time I moved in.

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys got last names that begin with a letter at the end of the alphabet? :p: My surname's at the beginning of the alphabet so that could by why mine was early. *Speculates*.
    Nah, I'm an "R" letter and you got the same choice as me so it can't be that! We got them on a similar day by the sounds of it too...

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer, my 1st choice, Cartmel superior en-suite. :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    LU Accommodation posted on Twitter that students with unconditional offers are being sent their offers... slowly.

http://twitter.com/luaccommodation

ReputationRep:
    Turns out it's not that slow. I just got my offer. Lonsdale, first choice. :yes:
    Paid the deposit and everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestLaw)
    Turns out it's not that slow. I just got my offer. Lonsdale, first choice. :yes:
    Paid the deposit and everything.
    We might end up in the same flat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    Got an offer, my 1st choice, Cartmel superior en-suite. :yeah:
    Yeah for Cartmel ensuites!! I got one too! Hallelujah to having my own bathroom for once in my life. It may never happen again. Im gonna cherish this....

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer..!!! Furness it is..!!! Anyone going there as well???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.