Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know the story's pretty long but thank you ssooo much 2 anyone who reads it and replies!!! <3

I meet this guy about 6 month ago and he was one of the nicest guys I've ever meet, we danced together talked and kissed all night long. after that we started talking for hours on msn everyday etc.

(Now i'm really good friends with his mates.)
    one of his beast mates are now dating my best friend so we see each other from time 2 time. one night he texted me begging me 2 come see him the next night. I said okay and I went 2 a party at his friends house were we made out again.

We can usually talk about everything with each other like past relationships, our favorite football teams, school and we really get along.

About 2 weeks ago I told him i was in 2 him, he said he was only interested in being friends and that he was sorry is he had hurt my feelings. I said "its okay, if you're happy with just being friends, i can be happy with that 2 I don't wanna mess this up" we didn't talk 4 a few days after that, until i was on msn again, he asked me if something was wrong (probably cuz we hadn't talked 4 a few days) and i said no, its all good. then he suddenly got really upset and we started arguing about stuff... I asked him after arguing for about 30 min "Do you like hurting me or what?" and he replied with "You're the one hurting me!" I was lost for words... The conversation ended with him saying "I wish I had never gotten 2 know you!" I logged out because it hurt 2 bad. we talked again after a week and i asked him 2 tell me why he was acting the way he was and he just said " I can't tell you, I would do it right now if I was the one making the rules, I'll tell you later...when the time's right"

What's up with him? anyone got an idea?

ReputationRep:
    I think its potentially that he has had bad experience with girls previously so he's apprehensive about getting involved again

ReputationRep:
    I think its potentially that he has had bad experience with girls previously so he's apprehensive about getting involved again

ReputationRep:
    You sure he hasnt already got a gf?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe something bad has happened to him, or he has like family problems?? I don't think it's anything that you did wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    http://blog.internetnews.com/apatrizio/orly_owl.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sssdeol1)
    You sure he hasnt already got a gf?
    I'm positive he's single :/

ReputationRep:
    yh i agree maybe he had bad experiences with girls in the past and he doesnt want to go through it again..
    maybe you should give him some space for a few days then talk to him and see how he feels .. ask if you can talk to him about something and then talk about what happened ...

not sure if that will help
    but good luck

ReputationRep:
    Has he just come out of a long relationship and suffering from the absolute fantasticness of singlehood?

He may not want to 'tie himself down'.

Maybe one of his friends fancies you and he doesnt want to dissapoint his friend? Just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    R3a11y ann0y1ng wh3n p3opl3 us3s numb3rs f0r l3tt3rs! L00ks si11y!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JJB 91)
    Has he just come out of a long relationship and suffering from the absolute fantasticness of singlehood?

He may not want to 'tie himself down'.

Maybe one of his friends fancies you and he doesnt want to dissapoint his friend? Just a thought.
    He did actually get out of a relationship 2 month before we meet, but he has always said he is "a relationship kind of guy"

true maybe he doesn't wanna 'tie himself down' but we're friends, he should just tell me :/

ha! at the last one, made me laugh, haven't even considered it but i highly doubt it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.