Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How can I be more "Alpha Alpha"? Joining college in Sept? Watch

Hey guys im going to college in september, and I want to join the frat. How can I be more 'alpha alpha'? I currently bench 250 pounds and im pretty good at football. Any tips on how I can be more 'alpha alpha' in college? I am naturally a very introverted person, and I would like advice as to how I can gain respect from my peers and be more 'alpha alpha' so I will be recognised on campus.

Please keep this Anon because other frat members use this site and I don't want them to think I'm uncool.

OMG! I have the exact same problem

ReputationRep:
    Joining Delta Iota Kappa will definitely boost your rep on campus.

Try sleeping with as many freshmen as possible. You get man points for shaggin' lads too!

Good luck with it all dude.

ReputationRep:
    Are you from America

To be honest you can either try and be the Alpha male by taking control but being an introvert it is unlikely that you will be able to take the reigns straight away meaning a more domineering character will likely play leader meaning that if you do overcome your introverted personality and start to act in a similar way as a 'leader' then there will be a power struggle. Of course I am aplying this to situational human behaviour and psychology.

If you just wanna be more manly, watch sports, drink beer, shag girls and in general act like a dullard.

ReputationRep:
    don't say thing's like 'alpha aplha' and 'introverted'... say you want to be a man, and you are quite addicted to the gym and going out... etc. real men lie.

motorbike
    car
    eat more
    get a girl
    get drunk and have sex
    drink alot and stay fairly sober
    talk about cars, olympic weight sets, and women
    refer to girls as *****es hoes and skets
    watch wildest police chases on sky
    wear helly hanson, superdry and lacoste
    look good in a suit
    grow stubble
    love yourself

ReputationRep:
    WTF is Alpha Alpha???

ReputationRep:
    Join the PUA community. n0c0ntr0l knows a thing or two apparently.

ReputationRep:
    Beat up nerds for their lunch money.

ReputationRep:
    Have sex whilst draped in the American Flag - that will show what a patriotic man you are!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    Beat up nerds for their lunch money.
    This. You win.

(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    WTF is Alpha Alpha???
    Like, dominant male.

Also FFS, OP. That is so completely pathetic. Why not just do things for you?

ReputationRep:
    don't say "Alpha Alpha". Bully people and act hard, if anyone answers you back, slam them down.

ReputationRep:
    get yourself one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Mens-.../dp/B002HJ377A

What could be more manly? Count them. There isn't 1 or 2, there's 3 wolves on that shirt. THREE. GOD DAMN!!!

You're gonna make quite the impression let me assure you. Nothing says "Hey guys, I'm the new Alpha around here" better than a wolf t-shirt. It's also a universal fact that chicks dig guys in wolf t-shirts. I own one, and I can't walk down the street without at least a dozen ladies throwing themselves at me - and that'sa bad day. It's all in the shirt.

ReputationRep:
    Come to England. Rape a chav. Try summoning magic.

(Original post by SuicideCommando)
    Like, dominant male.

Also FFS, OP. That is so completely pathetic. Why not just do things for you?
    Would a person asking how to be alpha alpha be really concerned about being himself? :no:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Come to England. Rape a chav. Try summoning magic.
    Raping chavs is surprisingly unfulfilling.

(Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Would a person asking how to be alpha alpha be really concerned about being himself? :no:
    That is my point, dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey guys im going to college in september, and I want to join the frat. How can I be more 'alpha alpha'? I currently bench 250 pounds and im pretty good at football. Any tips on how I can be more 'alpha alpha' in college? I am naturally a very introverted person, and I would like advice as to how I can gain respect from my peers and be more 'alpha alpha' so I will be recognised on campus.

Please keep this Anon because other frat members use this site and I don't want them to think I'm uncool.
    250lbs is crap, son. Turn that into 400lbs and everyone will fear and respect you for sure. It'll also get you a better degree with potentially higher earnings. Just make sure it's 400 alpha alpha lbs.

(Original post by SuicideCommando)
    That is my point, dude.
    Sorry, thought you were asking it seriously

ReputationRep:
    You could go on the Alpha course, but that might not be quite the sort of alpha you are talking about...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.