Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    any tips? cheers

ReputationRep:
    Don't buy it for what you are buying it for - The speed!

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day, you can be as careful a driver as possible, but sometimes it's the people on the road (and even people off the road) that you have to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    considering you are hayabusa i am guessing you want to go fast

the best thing you can do is wear mega protective high end safety equipment and helmet

i considered getting a low powered motorcycle to go to work in but if i had gone for proper safety gear it would have made it too much of a hassle everyday

do not ride on it with just jeans on.

ReputationRep:
    I mean, on my hayabusa, how do I get to 60mph (etc)...

like, do I have to hold on real tight? need to build my wrist muscles or ill fall off? because 0-60 in 2.something seconds would be hard to hold onto and I'm scared for when I gas it on my test drive in 4 days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayabusa999)
    I mean, on my hayabusa, how do I get to 60mph (etc)...
    Start up, twist your wrist - it should hit 60 in near there in first, again you should get a smaller bike.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.