Turn on thread page Beta

Sex - how often - actual poll! watch

• View Poll Results: How many times a week ...
    less than once a week
    38.57%
    once a week
    8.57%
    twice a week
    14.29%
    three times a week
    10.00%
    four times a week
    8.57%
    five times a week
    1.43%
    six times a week
    2.86%
    seven times a week
    4.29%
    more than once a day
    11.43%

ReputationRep:
    Sorry anon, thought this required an actual poll or pointless!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry anon?

Where's the option for "still a virgin"?

ReputationRep:
    Less than once as in, 0? or can you have negative sex a week that i dont know about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogie)
    Less than once as in, 0? or can you have negative sex a week that i dont know about
    on average i was thinking ,, as in you only have sex once every two weeks or summit

ReputationRep:
    I put down once a week, but tbh it's just not enough

(Original post by Missmeem)
    OMG I know exactly what you mean! My bf and I just alwasy seem to be tired now, or else not in the mood. When we first met it was twice a day every day, now three times a week if we're lucky!

ReputationRep:
    I don't usually see girls who say they're not getting enough :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    OMG I know exactly what you mean! My bf and I just alwasy seem to be tired now, or else not in the mood. When we first met it was twice a day every day, now three times a week if we're lucky!
    Yeah it's quite fustrating Thing is I hardly see my boyfriend, and when I do he's tired from work. So we get maybe one night a week together. When we started dating he didn't have a job so it was a lot more often!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I don't usually see girls who say they're not getting enough :no:
    Well i'm not.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ditto!!!

but we're both doing such full time demanding uni courses so we just learn to make the most of it

Yeah it's quite fustrating Thing is I hardly see my boyfriend, and when I do he's tired from work. So we get maybe one night a week together. When we started dating he didn't have a job so it was a lot more often!
    This is weird:rolleyes: , but I had a look at your profile, and you're so slim and i'm so jealous (had a few problems with weight and yo-yo dieting over the past few years), and I wondered how do you stay in shape? I've really got out of the way of it now, and I'm struggling. Sorry if this odd, and totally off topic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    ditto!!!

but we're both doing such full time demanding uni courses so we just learn to make the most of it
    Haha indeed

does this count...sex with my right hand???

ReputationRep:
    This is weird:rolleyes: , but I had a look at your profile, and you're so slim and i'm so jealous (had a few problems with weight and yo-yo dieting over the past few years), and I wondered how do you stay in shape? I've really got out of the way of it now, and I'm struggling. Sorry if this odd, and totally off topic!
    Lol, no problem Tbh I don't do anything to stay in shape, I don't exercise and I eat whatever I want. I honestly have no idea why I don't put on weight. My family is generally made up of small people, short and slim haha, so it might be down to that. I have no idea

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing she has a naturally small body frame and maintains her shape with a healthy diet and regular exercise (which may include sex).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Lol, no problem Tbh I don't do anything to stay in shape, I don't exercise and I eat whatever I want. I honestly have no idea why I don't put on weight. My family is generally made up of small people, short and slim haha, so it might be down to that. I have no idea
    DITTO AGAIN

haha are you me? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    DITTO AGAIN

haha are you me? :lolwut:
    *shifty eyes* Maybe

Haha

i wonder this sometimes, how *** when a guy puts his willy up a punani, how *** he takes it back out again? why not just leave it in

ReputationRep:
    Your poll doesn't include an option for those in long-distance relationships

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.