Turn on thread page Beta

Withdrawing - When do I pay and where do I get £6000? watch


    (Original post by Tombola)
    Alright that's good to hear. Means I'll be paying back everything after I finish university in that case.
    Your first year will probably count as a false start if you're moving to another uni or course. If you receive any bursary payments you won't have to pay them back. If you have any loans then you will pay them back when you finish uni.
    I think.


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.