Turn on thread page Beta

Where to meet girls ????? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Recently I have that I am somewhat boredom. Having a long holiday can sometimes be very boring.

I am just wondering where are the best places to meet girls other than clubs ?

I don't mean to cause any offence but preferably south asian (indian girls)
    due to culture reasons

ReputationRep:
    Secret girls societies, that's where they all hang out, waiting for bored single guys to swoop them off their feet!

ReputationRep:
    Brothels.

ReputationRep:
    In my bedroom.

ReputationRep:
    On streets, in shops, cafés, bars... Have you thought about your question?

ReputationRep:
    Whitechapel, london

ReputationRep:
    'Subscribe to tsr'

(lol)

ReputationRep:
    Everywhereeeee

ReputationRep:
    try the opposite side of the world to where i go

(yes guys there is a magical pile of naked bisexual women somewhere near austrailia right now )

The Kitchen, The Ironing Board, The Washing Machine, The Bedroom or The local shoe shop

Where 99% of them (should) would be

Well for me i've had tonnes of great conversations with quirky and fun girls over TSR. And it's teh internets, so friendly flirting is not an issue

If you mean meeting girls with the intention of that oh glorious carnal act, i have no idea, i'm a pathetic verge-inn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The Kitchen, The Ironing Board, The Washing Machine, The Bedroom or The local shoe shop

LOL...I can see why you're anonymous Mr Anonymous. I really shouldn't be laughing....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strawberry_Pancakes)
    LOL...I can see why you're anonymous Mr Anonymous. I really shouldn't be laughing....
    I don't.

ReputationRep:
    There's a place called outside.

(Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Well for me i've had tonnes of great conversations with quirky and fun girls over TSR. And it's teh internets, so friendly flirting is not an issue

If you mean meeting girls with the intention of that oh glorious carnal act, i have no idea, i'm a pathetic verge-inn
    So that's how you're gaining rep, then. :naughty:

Think about it though, OP, there are girls everywhere. How many times do you interact with people each day? If you go to the shop, you interact with people. You already know how to speak to girls, and you do it all the time, so just... get closer to them.

ReputationRep:

:yes: :no:

ReputationRep:

truth too

(Original post by xxstace123xx)
    'Subscribe to tsr'

(lol)
    :bigsmile: The best part of that is that you're not even joking!

(Watch him come into the box in the next 10 minutes LOL)

(Original post by SuicideCommando)
    So that's how you're gaining rep, then. :naughty:

Think about it though, OP, there are girls everywhere. How many times do you interact with people each day? If you go to the shop, you interact with people. You already know how to speak to girls, and you do it all the time, so just... get closer to them.

That's not my strategy to get rep. I honestly enjoy talking to quirky girls Maybe one day you'd like to join them, but i can't force you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    :bigsmile: The best part of that is that you're not even joking!

(Watch him come into the box in the next 10 minutes LOL)
    'Come into the box'?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.