Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by just-another-critic)
    'Come into the box'?
    don't know m8. :littleangel:

(Original post by Lefty Leo)

That's not my strategy to get rep. I honestly enjoy talking to quirky girls Maybe one day you'd like to join them, but i can't force you :rolleyes:
    Oh, I see. You have another strategy.

I am unsure whether I want to be 'quirky'. :afraid:

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD OMG

(Original post by SuicideCommando)
    Oh, I see. You have another strategy.

I am unsure whether I want to be 'quirky'. :afraid:

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD OMG
    Yes, being entertaining as much as possible

Almost every single person is quirky In their own ways

OK, FINE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just-another-critic)
    'Come into the box'?
    The shoutbox. The holy grail of TSR. Its the very reason you need to subscribe, friend, the social elite are said to gather in it's hallowed halls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caze)
    The shoutbox. The holy grail of TSR. Its the very reason you need to subscribe, friend, the social elite are said to gather in it's hallowed halls.
    The social elite of TSR? I think I'll pass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karunesh)
    Whitechapel, london
    /harrow

ReputationRep:
    Do an Indian version of Wedding Crashers! Bring along a mate and make up a fake story and meet hot asian girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The Kitchen, The Ironing Board, The Washing Machine, The Bedroom or The local shoe shop

Where 99% of them (should) would be
    loool omg i laughed soo bad:P :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I hear there's always quite a few in the girl's toilet so you should try there. Make the peep hole subtle tho or they may get aggressive and hormonal.

ReputationRep:
    Play park always works for me.

Have a friend distract the mothers first though

ReputationRep:
    park,walking on the street, cofee shops, clubs, bars,swimming pool,gym anywhere
    despite popular belief, the easiest place to talk to girls, is away from clubs. at clubs, girls know they are going to get hit on, so they will have their guard/***** shield up.
    at cofee shops/on the street etc, they don't expect it, so they aren't as prepared, so its much easier to talk to them and get to know them and easier to open them up. obviously, conversation or chatting up girls during day time is going to be less sexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OfftheTrack)
    Recently I have that I am somewhat boredom. Having a long holiday can sometimes be very boring.

I am just wondering where are the best places to meet girls other than clubs ?

I don't mean to cause any offence but preferably south asian (indian girls)
    due to culture reasons
    www.shaadi.com :awesome:

ReputationRep:

Think about it though, OP, there are girls everywhere. How many times do you interact with people each day? If you go to the shop, you interact with people. You already know how to speak to girls, and you do it all the time, so just... get closer to them.

No you don't.

This is an open question, how do you start a convo with some random girl on the street.

ReputationRep:
    OP, forget that culture stuff seriously. are your parents going to be living with your wife?
    At your age, ( i dont know how old you are) you should be looking for relationships, not marriage so the girl you date doesn't have to be Asian.
    Anyway, ignore culture stuff, just find a girl that you connect with, that's the most important thing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    No you don't.

This is an open question, how do you start a convo with some random girl on the street.
    easy, just go to her and say "hi, do you know where blah blah is?"
    then go , can i ask you a further 2 questions? (cos this is a question in itself lol)
    "where you get xxx from. looks nice"
    then you go "my sister's birthday bla bla, wanna get them for her"
    from her body language you can tell if she's comfortable around you, then ou can talk about, does she come here often/ does she work around here, you get to know her and things just naturally flow...
    simples

there's other ways, one thing. NEVER say excuse me. sounds too invasive (like you request something) or it lowers your value (like your apologising for nothing).
    you may think im bull-******* but its true, say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    then go , can i ask you a further 2 questions? (cos this is a question in itself lol)
    from her body language you can tell if she's comfortable around you, then ou can talk about, does she come here often/ does she work around here, you get to know her and things just naturally flow...
    simples

there's other ways, one thing. NEVER say excuse me. sounds too invasive (like you request something) or it lowers your value (like your apologising for nothing).
    The first one sounds good, i shall try it tommorow, if it works, i will let you know.

ReputationRep:
    Although i will not say "can i ask you two questions" i'll just ask where she got her top/bag from.

ReputationRep:
    So that's how you're gaining rep, then. :naughty:

Think about it though, OP, there are girls everywhere. How many times do you interact with people each day? If you go to the shop, you interact with people. You already know how to speak to girls, and you do it all the time, so just... get closer to them.
    Girls on here don't rep for being flirty. I have a bad reputation for being very flirty and apparently being all " nice " to the girls , and I've probably been negged for being nice on several occasion , but I'm used to it .

I mean OP it's not hard to find girls on TSR. I had the chance to hook up with two or three girls from TSR , but that's when they never knew my age , so if I never told them my age I'd of been in with it !.

I've even met a girl on here who's my age ( 15 ) who also lives two bus stops away.

So TSR is one option !

Other options can be social clubs , gatherings ?.

Good luck anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    simples

[IN BOLD] - What's it supposed to mean , what's xxx .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m45)
    /harrow
    /brixton :awesome:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.