Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else can't be bothered to have fun? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SabaBlackSheep)
    You can find them online without downloading them too; that is, if ou don't mind the chinese subtitles.

I think OP sounds cool.
    I use the word cool loosely, I mean... I mean something good, I promise.
    I'm not cool but I am a synonym of good.

ReputationRep:
    whoops, too many tabs, wrong thread

ReputationRep:
    Same really. I have been using the 'I have got no money' excuse a little too much this summer. I get invited to many events on facebook and in person, but I always find an excuse not to go. Perhaps it's because I can't be bothered to have fun, and rather stay in the comfort of my own home, or I'm getting a bit social-phobic, don't know.

ReputationRep:
    A couple of years ago i wouldnt agree but i definitely am starting to feel like this, sitting in with someone you care about, watching a film with some yummy food is farrrrr more fun than going out getting drunk and feeling like crap the next day. I think the main reason for it is the social side really...the majority of young people like to go out and drink and if you don't go along with it, you most probably won't see those people...meaning you won't have as many friends. not saying you have no friends...cos you could easily see them outside of drinking which is what i like doing, playing sport, going to town etc. do what you like, its your life after all.

ReputationRep:
    Preety sure there's nothing wrong with musicals. I'm not a big fan of them but I like Evita.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.