Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by exeteroredinburgh)
    Yeah, but since I didn't sign a contract and have NO FEAR of being sacked. Then really, I can do anything I want to do as well noi?
    Yes there is that as well - if they try to get you to do something the words of ''you can not make me due to not signing a contract . . '' can easily be muttered to your employers . .. :yep: and they can't do a thing.

Hope you manage to suss it all out.

ReputationRep:
    Okdoki! That is what Im gonna do!! Weeeeelllll, actually ive been paid today so could really just not go in tomorrow....hmmm. She is gonna be one mighty annoyed mo' fo'!!
    Ha ha ha - let me know how this goes!

ReputationRep:
    LOL....I did and she kinda went off the head saying that I had a "verbal contract" and that I was now gonna get NO breaks and NO days off etc etc until I finish completely and then told me I had to work for the next 10 days!!!! And today she kept saying that she was "too good" to me.:mad:
    Write them a letter telling them that you're leaving and hand it in at the end of the day of your last shift. You've given them enough notice & you even said they were looking for a replacement, so finding one won't be hard.

ReputationRep:
    OK IM PHONING HER NOW:eek3: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Write them a letter telling them that you're leaving and hand it in at the end of the day of your last shift. You've given them enough notice & you even said they were looking for a replacement, so finding one won't be hard.
    haha lol...I really would do that if I didnt fear that she would not pay me for the next two days :confused: since I get paid weekly. Ahhh, well Ive phoned her and suprise supriase SHE isnt working atm, but is gonna phone me back! So I guess itll kind of kick off then!

ReputationRep:
    £4 an hour? Is that even minimum wage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Yes there is that as well - if they try to get you to do something the words of ''you can not make me due to not signing a contract . . '' can easily be muttered to your employers . .. :yep: and they can't do a thing.

Hope you manage to suss it all out.
    haha...yeah, well I have been mentioning pretty loudly that I COULD just not turn up and that the worst thing she could do is sack me....which is kinda the objective :cool:

Well she's foning me back laters so I should have this all sorted out before the sun is set!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    £4 an hour? Is that even minimum wage?
    Yeh, I know....tis **** especially when my friends are employed at the library for £8.50 an hour and basically do nothing while I am literally run off my feet for less than half of that!!!!!:mad: Gah!!!

Well, she just phoned and had a big go at my mum before finally the phone was passed to me! And anyways...Im working til Tuesday, pfffffttt! At least its something.:mad:

ReputationRep:
    If you've already been paid, just don't go in again xD

ReputationRep:
    no offence but OP you are being very naive who gives a **** about what she says YOU ARE BEING EXPLOITED, tell her "go **** yourself, you exploited me and im not working here again, I couldn't give a **** if your short staffed I gave you plenty of time to find a replacement, now piss off and leave me alone or ill burn your cafe to the ground and piss on the remains" this should stop her calling you, GOOD LUCK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANON3987)
    no offence but OP you are being very naive who gives a **** about what she says YOU ARE BEING EXPLOITED, tell her "go **** yourself, you exploited me and im not working here again, I couldn't give a **** if your short staffed I gave you plenty of time to find a replacement, now piss off and leave me alone or ill burn your cafe to the ground and piss on the remains" this should stop her calling you, GOOD LUCK
    hahahahahhahahahha...that just made my evening boy.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.