Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What can you do with a penis?/Size matters Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is not a troll thread. I know you can do many things with a penis.

The phrase "Size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it that counts" keeps cropping up every single time someone shows discomfort due to their... shortcomings. The fact of the matter is, you can do nothing else with a penis other than push it in and pull it out many times - anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar liar pants on fire. You could last longer than others but if your penis isn't stimulating the woman/man then your efforts are fruitless.

Therefore, size matters. It matters a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    This is not a troll thread. I know you can do many things with a penis.

The phrase "Size doesn't matter, it's what you do with it that counts" keeps cropping up every single time someone shows discomfort due to their... shortcomings. The fact of the matter is, you can do nothing else with a penis other than push it in and pull it out many times - anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar liar pants on fire. You could last longer than others but if your penis isn't stimulating the woman/man then your efforts are fruitless.

Therefore, size matters. It matters a lot.

Well I'm glad you got that off your chest lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerodos)
    Well I'm glad you got that off your chest lol
    As am I. I don't mean to put a downer on those who suffer from this unlucky fate, but they shouldn't be lied to.

And I'm a bit of a sadist, so I may be lying when I said I don't mean to. :ninja:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Personally i find it's great for proping up a book so i can read in the bath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karunesh)
    I'm also right. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I've had "smaller" boys who were better than "big" boys though, so there obviously is more than just pushing it in and pulling out.
    Mind you, I don't know what the technique is myself, I didn't question what they were doing. But in my experiences, size does not matter.
    EDIT: Size is not everything. As I suppose you're better being big and crap than small and crap.

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha: Kagutsuchi's dad

ReputationRep:
    Well apparently we're meant to...you know...sort of adjust ourselves accordingly to fit different sizes? So it shouldn't matter really, unless you're trying to reach the G-spot...then you might have a problem?
    But no you can't do a lot more than in and out :awesome:

(Original post by missaphrodite)
    Well apparently we're meant to...you know...sort of adjust ourselves accordingly to fit different sizes? So it shouldn't matter really, unless you're trying to reach the G-spot...then you might have a problem?
    But no you can't do a lot more than in and out :awesome:
    You need like an averagely sized upward bent penis fo dat

ReputationRep:
    Look kagutsuchi, you are not right about the matter because you are not an owner of a penis. Ever thought how one can use a pencil creatively? It can be used as a weapon with a catapult, a dart etc.

You see, in a woman, the G-spot is located in the upper region/frontal and only the first two inches of the vagina is sensitive to stimulation rendering the question of penis size as useless. Also it is greatly misunderstood when people discuss penis size and the level of sexual pleasure archievable because sexual pleasure for a woman is 60% foreplay if not more.

Sorry to be so graphic kthnxbai

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    :hahaha: Kagutsuchi's dad
    Why're you thinking about my dad?

Pervert. :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    Look kagutsuchi, you are not right about the matter because you are not an owner of a penis. Ever thought how one can use a pencil creatively? It can be used as a weapon with a catapult, a dart etc.

You see, in a woman, the G-spot is located in the upper region/frontal and only the first two inches of the vagina is sensitive to stimulation rendering the question of penis size as useless. Also it is greatly misunderstood when people discuss penis size and the level of sexual pleasure archievable because sexual pleasure for a woman is 60% foreplay if not more.

But women prefer if you're hitting the cervix.

ReputationRep:
    so...what is small for you.?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Why're you thinking about my dad?

Pervert. :wtf:
    I don't know him, but I can guess :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    But women prefer if you're hitting the cervix.
    o_O no they don't .. evidence?

Only advantage I can think of about having a big penis is it increases chances of impregnation and although thats scientifically an advantage, in layman's terms its an 'omg wtf ****'-tage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    You need like an averagely sized upward bent penis fo dat
    Shame you're smaller than average? :awesome:

Love you really :awesome:

(Original post by missaphrodite)
    Shame you're smaller than average? :awesome:

Love you really :awesome:
    Fo sho hun, fo sho.

If that were the case, you wouldn't be spreading rumours about my "below average" penis, you shallow vagina'd girl you

ReputationRep:

So women are never right in debates about penises. Well done.

When I say "size", girth is included y'know.

Where are you getting the 60% foreplay thing from? :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    I don't know him, but I can guess :awesome:
    So now you're guessing about my dad. :wtf: Which still begs the question why you're thinking about him.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.