But you have teh three multicoloured gems already :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I negged Jonah and all I got was THIS LOUSY RED > : (

*neg rep*

Spoiler:
    Show
    kidding

ReputationRep:
    I know what you're saying with the title, its just like "Come on what does a guy have to do to get some respect around here!" I'm hoping that as I become less nooby I'll get more respect!
    also because some people do "rep for rep" which is a bit sad... but they do... so it makes it harder to earn it fairly!

ReputationRep:
    I don't post that often really and haven't been here that long, i get a fair few negs and reps, mainly negs though. I say something funny i get the reps for the comedy, then i get the negs by the people that don't get the jokes due to stupidity and poor social skills. Which on this site is very common, hence me being in the red.

I also think you should have more than 1 neg/rep a day.

I'd also like to add if i went into religious section I would get banned, so i stay out of it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also going to add, i was trying to get round the rep system by making my negs more worth while, by negging higher repped people and signing the name of the person i wanted a good honest negging that would do some damage.

I made the fundamental mistake of doing it on a sad loser that had bought a subscription. She obviously saw what I done and I didn't have a clue, mods found out. How sad do you have to be to pay for a subscription 'oh no someone has negged me and i can't sleep until i find out who's done it, my whole pathetic life is about my reputation on a forum polluted by tax dodging students scrounging off their parents'.

How much is the subscription, i think people have one because they think it will stop people negging them because they know who to neg back.

Im only negging subbies from now on.

ReputationRep:
    Fairly new member so none yet. But honestly, who gives a fork? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It took me over a year to get any rep.

ReputationRep:
    my last month and a bit

Hungarian GP Thread 30-07-2009 00:56 Butter hook! . .

Nights out in Birmingham 29-07-2009 02:05 Are you a bit thick? Do you struggle to do simple tasks? You are the stupidest piece of crap I've ever had the misfortune of having to neg rep. Loser.

Emasculated by younger ... 27-07-2009 23:52 I have 7 minutes to use todays rep and you have 666 posts. That's all. twistme x

Re: Why are people sexi... 27-07-2009 19:18 you try way too hard mate.

Hungarian GP Thread 26-07-2009 16:15 *facepalm*

Hungarian GP Thread 26-07-2009 15:30

Teenage mums- your opin... 21-07-2009 19:00

I prove muscles are bet... 17-07-2009 22:49 keep the stories coming
    love from sugar xx

I prove muscles are bet... 17-07-2009 03:26 Muscles are gross!

I prove muscles are bet... 17-07-2009 01:21 No one gives a **** about your stories in the gym and all the whores swooning over you, roid boy ****. Go wax your body or eye yourself in the mirror and save us from your ******** posts.

Anyone feel this countr... 16-07-2009 20:59

I prove muscles are bet... 16-07-2009 16:02 Aw why are you in the red, these stories are hillarious.

I prove muscles are bet... 16-07-2009 15:53 ******* hilarious man - Moe Lester

I prove muscles are bet... 16-07-2009 15:46 You sound dull

I prove muscles are bet... 16-07-2009 15:36 HA! ******* genius - londonboym

Rate Me. 15-07-2009 22:46 HAAHAHHAAHHHAHAAAAAAAAA

Why are people saying M... 04-07-2009 19:08
    Michael Jackson's skin 04-07-2009 14:39 Prat

How do you know if you'... 24-06-2009 20:31 stop being so ungreatful and trying to make you sound working class so you sound "cool"

Could an african team w... 22-06-2009 20:22

why do whites get the b... 20-06-2009 01:32 I did not know if i should neg or pos rep you for this comment.
    It's slightly racist and stereotypic but it gave me a chuckle.

Have some pos rep!
    why do whites get the b... 19-06-2009 23:32 pretty racist stuff there.

why do whites get the b... 19-06-2009 21:06 racist much?

why do whites get the b... 19-06-2009 20:29
    Female Comedians 17-06-2009 17:18 truth

I got attacked by a gro... 17-06-2009 02:04

ReputationRep:
    Haha, thanks whoever that was :awesome: made me giggle.

ReputationRep:
    I get a positive rep once every blue moon but recently some person and their alts/friends neg-repped me to hell.

It's a fair system.

ReputationRep:
    I only get repped very occasionally. I suppose I tend to keep myself to myself on here which must be why I don't get much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatrollingstone)
    You got all those green gems with only one rep? :zomg:
    I think that was meant to be a sarcastic comment : )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    As a general rule, people don't like those who boast about their exam grades in their sigs. They probably won't pos rep you for something funny, and could even neg you...
    I made that sig when I first joined, as the first sig I saw when I joined TSR was one with exam grades, so I guessed it was the norm. And now I really can't think of a new sig to put up, and I don't even know how to put those spoiler things up with pics etc. I know it's pretty sad though, but I need something new...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.