ReputationRep:
    Thx

ReputationRep:
    same style with the white shirt?

ReputationRep:
    Looks fine to me. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Canadianized)
    Well recently I got a hair cut which ended up way too short and I'm trying to grow it back :mad:

The pic when I'm in the blue shirt was taken 2 months ago when I loved my hair most :o: before it was cut

Click link to see 4 pics
    http://img79.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=picture231.jpg

I was just wondering... what do you girls think of it? does it suit weird looking face
    Your 'fringe' looks a bit weird tbh. Apart from that, your haircut's fine. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Your 'fringe' looks a bit weird tbh. Apart from that, your haircut's fine. :o:
    Yes, yes, get rid of the little fringe and it's fine
    (Personally I'm biased that I like asian guys anyway and generally ignore their haircuts tbh :o: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    (Personally I'm biased that I like asian guys anyway and generally ignore their haircuts tbh :o: )
    But but but... the fridge is what makes the haircut I'm thinking if it grows longer it will look better hopefully cause I know it looks a bit off too

And thanks I guess asians are pretty cool although I've never had a gf before and I'm 18 :yes: Can u say loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Just checked your profile, ur hot lol

ReputationRep:
    well i don't really like it. but i'm not English so maybe i'm just a weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I don't like that hairstyle

ReputationRep:
    I like Azn guys too :coma:

ReputationRep:
    But but but... the fridge is what makes the haircut I'm thinking if it grows longer it will look better hopefully cause I know it looks a bit off too

And thanks I guess asians are pretty cool although I've never had a gf before and I'm 18 :yes: Can u say loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Get a Zac Efron sort of hairstyle? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Im mixed - half asian hubba hubba

ReputationRep:
    I like it

ReputationRep:
    Well recently I got a hair cut which ended up way too short and I'm trying to grow it back :mad:

The pic when I'm in the blue shirt was taken 2 months ago when I loved my hair most :o: before it was cut (I'm trying to grow it back now lol)

Click link to see 4 pics

I was just wondering... what do you girls think of it? does it suit weird looking face
    I'm not a big fan of the spikey/mohawk hair...

IMO, most Asian boys would look the best with a fluffy J-pop hairstyle. Check out this link http://images.google.com.bn/images?h...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Yuu Shirota = Hotness personified

ReputationRep:

The pic when I'm in the blue shirt was taken 2 months ago when I loved my hair most :o: before it was cut (I'm trying to grow it back now lol)

Click link to see 4 pics

Don't grow your hair back, keep it clean-cut. it's the best way. Unless you can't grow proper facial hair, in which case, grow it. Clean-cut goes with a bit of stubble and longish hair draws attention to itself.

ReputationRep:

Sorry the fringe is not good. At the very least get rid of the fringe.

Not a fan of the rest of the haircut either to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of the fringe-thing. Please.

ReputationRep:
    I like it

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, your hair. Are you frightened?

ReputationRep:
    that kind of hair tends to suit asians...looks good on you but i don't like the hair in general...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FstandsforFina)
    I'm not a big fan of the spikey/mohawk hair...

IMO, most Asian boys would look the best with a fluffy J-pop hairstyle. Check out this link http://images.google.com.bn/images?h...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Yuu Shirota = Hotness personified
    That hair looks insanely hard to grow into... thats like 3 months of hair growth atleast! :eek: I'll give it a try since its still summer though and if it doesn't go well I'll get it cut in september lol

(Original post by Nick_000)
    Whoa, your hair. Are you frightened?
    When I wake up in the morning sometimes... bed hair :woo:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.