ReputationRep:
    Thx

ReputationRep:
    same style with the white shirt?

ReputationRep:
    Looks fine to me. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Canadianized)
    Well recently I got a hair cut which ended up way too short and I'm trying to grow it back :mad:

The pic when I'm in the blue shirt was taken 2 months ago when I loved my hair most :o: before it was cut

Click link to see 4 pics
    http://img79.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=picture231.jpg

I was just wondering... what do you girls think of it? does it suit weird looking face
    Your 'fringe' looks a bit weird tbh. Apart from that, your haircut's fine. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Your 'fringe' looks a bit weird tbh. Apart from that, your haircut's fine. :o:
    Yes, yes, get rid of the little fringe and it's fine
    (Personally I'm biased that I like asian guys anyway and generally ignore their haircuts tbh :o: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    (Personally I'm biased that I like asian guys anyway and generally ignore their haircuts tbh :o: )
    But but but... the fridge is what makes the haircut I'm thinking if it grows longer it will look better hopefully cause I know it looks a bit off too

And thanks I guess asians are pretty cool although I've never had a gf before and I'm 18 :yes: Can u say loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Just checked your profile, ur hot lol

ReputationRep:
    well i don't really like it. but i'm not English so maybe i'm just a weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I don't like that hairstyle

ReputationRep:
    I like Azn guys too :coma:

ReputationRep:
    But but but... the fridge is what makes the haircut I'm thinking if it grows longer it will look better hopefully cause I know it looks a bit off too

And thanks I guess asians are pretty cool although I've never had a gf before and I'm 18 :yes: Can u say loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Get a Zac Efron sort of hairstyle? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Im mixed - half asian hubba hubba

ReputationRep:
    I like it

ReputationRep:
    Well recently I got a hair cut which ended up way too short and I'm trying to grow it back :mad:

The pic when I'm in the blue shirt was taken 2 months ago when I loved my hair most :o: before it was cut (I'm trying to grow it back now lol)

Click link to see 4 pics

I was just wondering... what do you girls think of it? does it suit weird looking face
    I'm not a big fan of the spikey/mohawk hair...

IMO, most Asian boys would look the best with a fluffy J-pop hairstyle. Check out this link http://images.google.com.bn/images?h...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Yuu Shirota = Hotness personified

ReputationRep:

The pic when I'm in the blue shirt was taken 2 months ago when I loved my hair most :o: before it was cut (I'm trying to grow it back now lol)

Click link to see 4 pics

Don't grow your hair back, keep it clean-cut. it's the best way. Unless you can't grow proper facial hair, in which case, grow it. Clean-cut goes with a bit of stubble and longish hair draws attention to itself.

ReputationRep:

Sorry the fringe is not good. At the very least get rid of the fringe.

Not a fan of the rest of the haircut either to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of the fringe-thing. Please.

ReputationRep:
    I like it

ReputationRep:
    Whoa, your hair. Are you frightened?

ReputationRep:
    that kind of hair tends to suit asians...looks good on you but i don't like the hair in general...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FstandsforFina)
    I'm not a big fan of the spikey/mohawk hair...

IMO, most Asian boys would look the best with a fluffy J-pop hairstyle. Check out this link http://images.google.com.bn/images?h...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Yuu Shirota = Hotness personified
    That hair looks insanely hard to grow into... thats like 3 months of hair growth atleast! :eek: I'll give it a try since its still summer though and if it doesn't go well I'll get it cut in september lol

(Original post by Nick_000)
    Whoa, your hair. Are you frightened?
    When I wake up in the morning sometimes... bed hair :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.