Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how do I ask a customer out? Watch

Basically I do takeaway deliveries as a job, and just wondered whats the best way to ask the girl out. As some times I deliver to some hotties, but so want to ask them out, but don't as its my job. Usually I just smile and just say hi, thats £....., bye. then left

The reason I'm asking this is because there this hot girl, who ordered from us earlier on in the week, she was being really friendly when greeting me. Then the 2nd time in the week she orderd again. she opened the door with her friend, her friend nudged her and said is this the one you were talking about. and she turn round and said yes. I was thinking what did she mean by that when I left.

Do you think she could be interested?
    Whats the best way of asking her?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds to me like like all you need to do is ask her out point blank. I would just do the ol' "I get out of work at ________, would you like to get a drink then?" move

ReputationRep:
    Confidence is key man smile, dnt make it look liek your embaressed by your job

ReputationRep:
    It's totally unproffessional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleeeWayleee)
    He's a delivery guy... shut up.

Yes, she's obviously interested.. best friends are so terrible with keeping it subtle! Errrrmmmm make some conversation first at least... like if she's got company ask if they're having a quiet night in??? I dunno, always seems easy to make conversation out of somethingg!

OMG nothing turns me on more than a HOT pizza guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleeeWayleee)
    Er, how? He's a delivery guy, it's not like he's a doctor and she's one of his patients or something. While I'm sure it would make for a wonderful fantasy, that's unprofessional. Delivery guy asking out customer, don't see why not.

ReputationRep:
    ask if she want some more meat with her pizza :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm_wfc)
    ask if she want some more meat with her pizza :ninja:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    :rofl:
    sorry, that might have been a bit cheesy...

ReputationRep:
    Next time you go round tell her that you like Basketball. Make out with her then sell your story to disney for the plot to High School Musical 4.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    OMG nothing turns me on more than a HOT pizza

Fixed it for you :yes:

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah i reckon OP should just talk to her, and say i see you've been ordering pizza and im always here. so id like to get to know you better. better wording

ReputationRep:
    do you look like a failed nerd with lots of spots and grease on your face?

if you do, then that's why she nudged her friend - cos you're FUGLY!

ReputationRep:
    It would depend on what type of food you are delivering but the best way to proceed in my opinion is to write your name and number on a piece of paper and attach it to the box; most places do this to the order, anyway (use a separate piece of paper though). I just thought of some really terrible play-on words if she spotted the number before you had left: "what is this?"... "Oh, that is my number. I thought you should have it encase you wanted to take me out sometime!"

ReputationRep:
    **** in a (pizza) box?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    lol yeah i reckon OP should just talk to her, and say i see you've been ordering pizza and im always here. so id like to get to know you better. better wording
    that would be a solid base for a relationship.

OP - you better deliver pizza.

ReputationRep:
    Two good puns there.... have some rep squire!

ReputationRep:
    Put a naked photo of yourself under the pizza and write your number on the back of it. Happy trails!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadChicken)
    Two good puns there.... have some rep squire!
    there were 3.

thank you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.