ReputationRep:
    he was wayyy harsh in that

ReputationRep:
    Um, woah :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Bagpipes from Baghdad was sly enough... :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Lol at one point he disses himself :rofl:

"Yeah, what you gonna say? I’m lucky? Tell the public that I was so ugly that you f***ing had to be drunk to f*** me?"

Eminem ripped this song imo.

ReputationRep:
    God I love eminem. She can't even reply to that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    God I love eminem. She can't even reply to that
    Now we just have to wait for the pissing-yourself-laughable attempt of Nick Cannon to retaliate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    ignorance, to say eminem is not talented is pure ignorance
    No sweety, it's opinion. After all, music is perhaps one of the most subjective parts of society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JudiciousJermaine)
    No sweety, it's opinion. After all, music is perhaps one of the most subjective parts of society.
    no saying eminem is not good is opinion. saying he is not talented and mariah supercedes him as an artist is ignorance. does mimi even write her own songs

ReputationRep:
    you're right it is an opinion, and I along with many other people think your opinion is a load of crap, sweety.

ReputationRep:
    its been taken down?

ReputationRep:
    nick cannon will have to go wildstyle now he'll have to bring the whole red team for this one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameeso)
    that song was pretty awful imo
    Agreed. She's an absolute idiot for trying to get the last laugh, Eminem's just ripped her apart with his lyrical mastery. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I digress. Is this REALLY what music is nowadays? Reduced to elementary pushing at each another like they're both on a playground. It makes me mourn the loss of Michael even more, and makes me REALLY upset with Mariah. She, unlike Eminem, is EXTREMELY talented.

It's sad to see her beautiful voice masked with vocoder, ranting about a stupid, childish fued. What happened to the ARTIST Mariah, not the silly little brat. The Emotions Mariah, the Daydream Mariah. Music Box. Mimi. Yeck, even Glitter is better than this rubbish.

I can't say I expect anything better than Eminem. He's a ****, end of.
    Ha, you can't say Em is not talented.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at all the Mariah Carey fans saying Eminem doesn't have talent. Ignorance at its highest. I guess they're handing Oscars out to anyone these days. Sorry but that liar got Owned! There is no way she can even respond to that and Nick got killed with one line.

It's getting a lot of radio play, meaning the masses like it and his lyrics and flow are recieving good reviews from hiphop heads too. Meaning everyone recognises it! Except Carey fans and Elitists. Get off your damn high horses.

"I digress. Is this REALLY what music is nowadays? Reduced to elementary pushing at each another like they're both on a playground."

"I can't say I expect anything better than Eminem. He's a ****, end of. "

I digress. Is this REALLY how people criticise nowdays? Reduced to elementary calling someone names, as if you were on a playground. See how easy it isto do that?

At the end of the day, they can express themselves however they want. Mariah chose to get at Em through a pop , and Eminem did it through rap. You talk about emotion in Mariahs earlier songs, did you not hear the emotion in Eminems voice? Selective hearing. They're singing about real life stuff, who are you to say they shouldn't. Also there's a moral, never lie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spamking)
    Lol at all the Mariah Carey fans saying Eminem doesn't have talent. Ignorance at its highest. I guess they're handing Oscars out to anyone these days. Sorry but that liar got Owned! There is no way she can even respond to that and Nick got killed with one line.

It's getting a lot of radio play, meaning the masses like it and his lyrics and flow are recieving good reviews from hiphop heads too. Meaning everyone recognises it! Except Carey fans and Elitists. Get off your damn high horses.

"I digress. Is this REALLY what music is nowadays? Reduced to elementary pushing at each another like they're both on a playground."

"I can't say I expect anything better than Eminem. He's a ****, end of. "

I digress. Is this REALLY how people criticise nowdays? Reduced to elementary calling someone names, as if you were on a playground. See how easy it isto do that?

At the end of the day, they can express themselves however they want. Mariah chose to get at Em through a pop , and Eminem did it through rap. You talk about emotion in Mariahs earlier songs, did you not hear the emotion in Eminems voice? Selective hearing. They're singing about real life stuff, who are you to say they shouldn't. Also there's a moral, never lie!
    Lol at Eminem fans on their high horse thinking their opinion is the be all end all.

Talent is subjective. So calling me ignorant for thinking somebody isn't talented is, ironically, more ignorant that what you are accusing. It IS my opinion and to be frank I don't give a **** if you don't agree - throwing around the 'I' word ain't making your counter-opinion any more valid than mine. I know you're on TSR but get your head out of your ass. For the record, radio play isn't the token of definite talent - the Crazy Frog got it's fair share of radio play.

Yes they can express themselves, are you trying to make some point, or just stating the blindingly obvious? Moreover, I don't have to think their expression is talented. The emotions in his voice. Please. I heard the elementary name calling you accused me of, coming from a person nearing 40. I think it's childish and I think he's made a career based on vulgarity and immaturity, albeit with a few exeptions.

To restate: get over yourself. Music is perhaps one of the most subjective part of society, you don't have to throw a tantrum when someone doesn't like an artist you do like you're a child. It just creates a circuitious argument of two entirely different and entirely valid perspectives. THAT, is ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    Just heard this now :-p

Eminem's at his best during beef-time. Haven't heard something like this since the Invasion Mixtapes vs. Ja and Benzino. Loved it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guaglio)
    Just heard this now :-p

Eminem's at his best during beef-time. Haven't heard something like this since the Invasion Mixtapes vs. Ja and Benzino. Loved it.
    So true

Mariah bit of a prat for trying to rip Eminem if you ask me, her diss was weak TBF, and what does she expect to get back from like the guy who just says it as it is.

Best thing about Em is, that he turns rips about himself into rips against his opponents somehow LOL.

First time I've heard this!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 10, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.