Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I was just wondering whether you think dark skin looks ugly. I've always wanted yellow/lightly-tanned skin, and I've thought of suicide to get rid of my dark skin

Also, has anyone tried skin whitening creams. From what I've read, they're not worth it, but I don't know??

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    Heh. I dont understand why everyone is choosing to tan their skin these days. I've always lightly tanned or even white skin to complement my rich, black hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    Hey everyone,

I was just wondering whether you think dark skin looks ugly. I've always wanted yellow/lightly-tanned skin, and I've thought of suicide to get rid of my dark skin

Also, has anyone tried skin whitening creams. From what I've read, they're not worth it, but I don't know??
    That's a great shame. No it is not ugly. Plenty of guys and girls like it.
    I find it attractive.

ReputationRep:
    No it isn't ugly. Be Happy With the Skin You're In (Cheesy Much )

ReputationRep:
    No, just no. Tanned people are more attractive to me anyway, and i think alot of people would agree.

ReputationRep:
    It can be if you're a racist or if it looks like this

ReputationRep:
    omg...
    no it isn't ugly

what on earth made you think like that

you should embrace the colour of your skin and not give a damn what other people may say.

For the person that said that tanned people are more attractive, every colour is attractive in their own way.

ok

ReputationRep:
    Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    Hey everyone,

WHAT THE ****?? suicide because of skin colour??? u r not serious :upyours: no no but seriously tanned skin is attractive so just chill

ReputationRep:
    Don't be a fool. Whatever you're skin colour is, contemplating suicide is ridiculous. Actually, even making a thread about it is idiotic..

ReputationRep:
    Oh ffs, dark or light skin who cares?? You're lucky you have skin.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't want to change your colour....you need to be more comfortable in your own skin...all colours are beautiful - so embrace your colour don't resent it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    You shouldn't want to change your colour....you need to be more comfortable in your own skin...all colours are beautiful - so embrace your colour don't resent it...
    Except for magenta, seriously.

ReputationRep:
    smh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    Except for magenta, seriously.
    no...especially magenta

ReputationRep:
    ...Slightly bizarre thread
    But If your on the wrong side of good looking, being light, dark, tan or green wont do much.
    skin is skin
    **love the skin your in**
    You make it what it is, be it a burden or a blessing.
    but still, noooo it is not
    and suiicide wont get you anywhere no will it??
    It will still remain the same colour. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Don't be stupid. The only way skin colour can look ugly is if it's really fake.

ReputationRep:
    The simple answer is no.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.