Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

British Participants needed for Dissertation Questionnaire in airline industry!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Dear all,

Hi, I'm conducting a survey for my dissertation and really need British participnts (aged 18+) for helping me in completing this questionnaire.

The research is about consumers’ perception towards brand avoidance [1] in airline industry.

Respondents do not need experiences of taking flights. It will take you about few minutes for completing this questionnaire. I really appreciate for your help!

Link of questionnaire:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...EPx3LZ2A_3d_3d

All the information gathered by this questionnaire is confidential and will only be used for academic purpose.

Sorry the questionnaire is lengthy, but I really need your help!!

[1] Brand avoidance is defined as consumers’ behaviour of rejecting certain brands which is motivated by the negation towards brands.

Thank you very much!!!

Lily

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.