Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Haha, will do

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Mary Newman or doing Science Foundation?

ReputationRep:
    Hey!!!

Course: Environmental Science
    Where you're from: London

I don't know where I'm going to be staying yet as it was my insurance...bit scared!! I missed one of my grades but I'm really happy to be going to Plymouth!!! yeys!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Radnor Block 5??? Any Geographers out there?

ReputationRep:
    hey

any1 doing art history?x

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

Hi Everybody! Im Emma

I will be studying Hospitality Mangement...anyone else?
    I have a place to live - im private renting
    I am origanlly from Gloucester, and i have just finished my gap year

ReputationRep:
    Course:Business studies
    Where you're from:Oxford
    Any other interesting info?: Staying at Mary Newman halls
    :yep: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Course: Biological Sciences
    Where you're from: Somerset
    Any other interesting info?: Staying in Gilwell Halls =D

ReputationRep:
    Course: Civil Engineering (Foundation Year)
    Staying In: Pennycomequick, private accom.

ReputationRep:
    Course: Civil and coastal Engineering
    Staying In: A tent up to now. Plymouth are hard to apply to lol their system won't let me on

ReputationRep:
    Robbins H404 Ensuite.... 4 grand a year... fckin hell

ReputationRep:
    Freshers week is the week starting 21st september isn't it? When we do all these introduction things to do with our course and the uni and stuff aswell? Anyone know what course have odd starting dates?

ReputationRep:
    Course: Psychology
    That's it - not staying in Plymouth as I'm commuting from Torquay!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SixStrings)
    Freshers week is the week starting 21st september isn't it? When we do all these introduction things to do with our course and the uni and stuff aswell? Anyone know what course have odd starting dates?
    They told me on the phone the other day that you get access to all of that after you do the online enrolment. I think you do that from the 1st.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moomin_p)
    Course: Psychology
    That's it - not staying in Plymouth as I'm commuting from Torquay!!
    I wondered about doing that but it really would drive me insane! Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoSco)
    I wondered about doing that but it really would drive me insane! Haha.
    It literally will drive me insane, but I have no choice!! I went to Uni before, although didn't graduate as I was far more interested in my social life at the time so am only getting the maintenance loan. Having to stay with the folks to save money :eek3:

Are you in halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moomin_p)
    It literally will drive me insane, but I have no choice!! I went to Uni before, although didn't graduate as I was far more interested in my social life at the time so am only getting the maintenance loan. Having to stay with the folks to save money :eek3:

Are you in halls?
    I don't have anywhere just yet. I made the silly choice to wait to get my results before I applied. I have to go down on Thursday to the "Find a Home" event to see what I can get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoSco)
    I don't have anywhere just yet. I made the silly choice to wait to get my results before I applied. I have to go down on Thursday to the "Find a Home" event to see what I can get.
    you make it sound like goin on thursday is a bad thing,lol going to be wicked! think it will beat stayin in halls... they're so expensive for wot u get, i reckon! at least you will get a group of people together!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richyrich!)
    you make it sound like goin on thursday is a bad thing,lol going to be wicked! think it will beat stayin in halls... they're so expensive for wot u get, i reckon! at least you will get a group of people together!
    Yeah. I see what you mean. I just hope that if I have to share I get awesome people lol.

ReputationRep:
    Course: Geography
    Staying In: Mary Newman

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.