Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why Is Necrophillia Illegal? Watch

• View Poll Results: Would you give consent for your partner to "do it" with your body after your dead?
    Yes
    30.43%
    No
    69.57%

ReputationRep:
    In the UK necrophillia is an offence and is illegal under law. Now I'm not saying that people should go around digging up graves but speaking hypothetically if a two people were married and they agreed that if one them was to die then the other partner could conduct necrophillic actions on the deceased person one last time out of love then shouldn't the law morally allow this to happen? Of course there would need to be evidence such as a will.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant.

I actually completely agree. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    It's terribly unhygienic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSB)
    Well not as much if you use protection. I don't think many people would do this, I doubt I personally would but I'd like to hear other peoples opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSB)
    That's what methylated spirits are for.

ReputationRep:
    What it's illegal? Damn, why was I not informed.... And there I was thinking there was a loophole in terms of me raping corpses.... ARGH!

Seriously though, you'll have to be caught in the act with your deceased loved one to be prosecuted.... LOCK YOUR DOORS!

ReputationRep:
    OP wants to rape dead women :rofl:

What sort of person would want to do their partner just after they died? Even if it's within their rights as a couple (or it should be, freedom of action, consent, and all) i would seriously question the mental stability of such a person (usually a male because you can't really erm .. do a guy once he's dead.. can you? :unsure:).

ReputationRep:
    wtf

ReputationRep:
    It's really disrespectful to the corpse...I mean, why on earth would someone want to have sex (if that's possible, or reinact it?) with their dead partner...that's sick.

ReputationRep:
    No. It is disgusting and a disgrace to basic human decency.

May it remain illegal - consent has nothing to do with it.

(Original post by thatrollingstone)
    OP wants to rape dead women :rofl:
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    i use the shovel for the diggin, the other end. well......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star_5)
    It's really disrespectful to the corpse...I mean, why on earth would someone want to have sex (if that's possible, or reinact it?) with their dead partner...that's sick.
    The corpse is dead though. It doesn't have to be sick if it was consented to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown?)
    The corpse is dead though. It doesn't have to be sick if it was consented to.
    Well...ovbiously the corpse is dead...isn't that the whole point of what a corpse is?:rolleyes:

Even if it was consented to, I think that the perpetrator would have to be sick in their mind to do it...no normal person would want to have sex with their dead partner...

ReputationRep:
    hey guys lets not be prejudiced, we all have our hobbies

ReputationRep:
    Well...ovbiously the corpse is dead...isn't that the whole point of what a corpse is?:rolleyes:

Even if it was consented to, I think that the perpetrator would have to be sick in their mind to do it...no normal person would want to have sex with their dead partner...
    Why would they have to be sick in the head to do it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It's illegal so that companys like match.com can continue to survive, otherwise everyone would be doing it. Duh.

ReputationRep:
    Why would they have to be sick in the head to do it? :confused:
    Because they are HAVING SEX WITH A CORPSE! How come you think that's a normal thing to do?

ReputationRep:
    Because they are HAVING SEX WITH A CORPSE! How come you think that's a normal thing to do?
    Whats weird about having sex with a dead corpse though?

ReputationRep:
    Whats weird about having sex with a dead corpse though?
    Sigged.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.