The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
thatrollingstone
OP wants to rape dead women :rofl:

NO, he wants to have 'consensual' sex with them. Less illegally theoretically but equally if not more weird.
Reply 21
Unknown?
Whats weird about having sex with a dead corpse though?

As opposed to those tricksy alive corpses you sometimes see..
Reply 22
Unknown?
In the UK necrophillia is an offence and is illegal under law. Now I'm not saying that people should go around digging up graves but speaking hypothetically if a two people were married and they agreed that if one them was to die then the other partner could conduct necrophillic actions on the deceased person one last time out of love then shouldn't the law morally allow this to happen? Of course there would need to be evidence such as a will.

WTF. Why not just make the 'one last time' the actual last time they had sex, you know, when both people were alive.

Necrophilia 's only connection to love ends at its literal latin etymology
Reply 23
Chrrye
NO, he wants to have 'consensual' sex with them. Less illegally theoretically but equally if not more weird.

Hey I never said I wanted to have sex with dead bodies I just think it should be legal if it is consented to. :s-smilie:
Reply 24
Chrrye
WTF. Why not just make the 'one last time' the actual last time they had sex, you know, when both people were alive.

Necrophilia 's only connection to love ends at its literal latin etymology

You don't know the situation two people might be in. What if one was terminally ill and having sex was to painful alive so they consented for their partner to have sex with them after they're dead. It kind of shows how much the person cared for their loved one that they would still hold and touch them as if they were alive when they're gone.
Reply 25
Unknown?
You don't know the situation two people might be in. What if one was terminally ill and having sex was to painful alive so they consented for their partner to have sex with them after they're dead. It kind of shows how much the person cared for their loved one that they would still hold and touch them as if they were alive when they're gone.

What kind of illness are we talking that stops you having sex?

NO. Just no.
If they cared that much their feelings would go beyond sex and I doubt either the dying person/the bereaved would get any solace from knowing their partner wants sex so bad they will **** your dead body/******* the dead body of their beloved.

I cant believe I'm even having to type this, are you serious?

"Hey honey, you dont have much time, please sign this organ donor card..also can I have sex with your dead body ?, you know, as I love you so much and all"

No normal person would ever even contemplate this..
Reply 26
Really because if I had a wife and I died and she still loved me enough to play around with my body even though I was dead I'd be quite happy to know how much she cares before I just get burnt like waste.
Reply 27
Probably because the dead person can't give consent or maybe because it is just plain wrong.
Reply 28
Unknown?
Whats weird about having sex with a dead corpse though?

LOL
I rest my case
Reply 29
star_5
LOL
I rest my case

You rest nothing! The question was never answered. Why do people think its sick to have sex with a dead corpse?
Reply 30
Unknown?
You rest nothing! The question was never answered. Why do people think its sick to have sex with a dead corpse?

Lmao, how can you possibly think that it's normal to have sex with a dead corpse? It is seriously disturbing that you don't think it's sick to have sex with something that's not even alive.
1) It's not natural
2) It's disgusting (a dead, rotting corpse=not pleasant:s-smilie: )
3) It's incredibly disrespectful to the departed and insulting to their memory, and if you have been given consent (how that conversation arose I have no idea...) then it's upsetting to the other relatives of the departed
4) It's just sick; you should be grieving over the departed, not trying to extract twisted pleasure from their lifeless body *shudders*

Seriously though, any normal person wouldn't need this explanation....but then again, any normal person wouldn't ask the question: What's weird about having sex with a dead corpse. :s-smilie:
Reply 31
Just go buy a flesh light.
Reply 32
Is the OP a troll? I can't tell...
Reply 33
star_5
Lmao, how can you possibly think that it's normal to have sex with a dead corpse? It is seriously disturbing that you don't think it's sick to have sex with something that's not even alive.
1) It's not natural
3) It's incredibly disrespectful to the departed and insulting to their memory, and if you have been given consent (how that conversation arose I have no idea...) then it's upsetting to the other relatives of the departed
4) It's just sick; you should be grieving over the departed, not trying to extract twisted pleasure from their lifeless body *shudders*

Seriously though, any normal person wouldn't need this explanation....but then again, any normal person wouldn't ask the question: What's weird about having sex with a dead corpse. :s-smilie:

1. "Necrophilia is known to occur in animals, with a number of confirmed observations.[9] Kees Moeliker allegedly made one of these observations while he was sitting in his office at the Natuurmuseum Rotterdam, when he heard the distinctive thud of a bird hitting the glass facade of the building. Upon inspection, he discovered a drake (male) mallard lying dead about two meters from the building. Next to the downed bird there was a second drake mallard standing close by. As Moeliker observed the couple, the living drake picked at the corpse of the dead one for a few minutes and then mounted the corpse and began copulating with it. The act of necrophilia lasted for about 75 minutes, in which time, according to Moeliker, the living drake took two short breaks before resuming with copulating behavior. Moeliker surmised that at the time of the collision with the window the two mallards were engaged in a common pattern in duck behavior which is called "rape flight". "When one died the other one just went for it and didn't get any negative feedback -- well, didn't get any feedback," according to Moeliker.[10][11] This is the first recorded case of necrophilia in the mallard duck- though not the only recorded case of homosexuality within the bird family."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia#cite_note-NYTSqueak-11

2. It would only be dead for a few hours.

3. The other relatives don't need to know, I'm sure people don't normally talk to their parents about their sex life.

4. Of course the partner would be grieving over the departed as well. Its only natural that you would want to be closer with you dead partner as she's dead and will be gone for good soon.
being sexual attracted to dead people aka necrophilia isn't actually illegal.
Reply 35
star_5
1) It's not natural

Define natural, not too long ago, homosexuality was not "natural".

Begging the question.

The relatives should keep their noses out, the person has given consent. My mother finds a lot of things upsetting, should everything that upsets my family be illegal?

See 2)
Seriously though, any normal person wouldn't need this explanation....but then again, any normal person wouldn't ask the question: What's weird about having sex with a dead corpse.
:s-smilie:

ad hominem etc, You still haven't answered his question.
Bit smelly, really.
Reply 37
etp
Define natural, not too long ago, homosexuality was not "natural".

Natural, such as occurs in the natural world. Ie not a human ******* a dead body.

And I cannot believe you are drawing parallels with homosexuality and necrophilia...

(you sick ****)
Reply 38
Unknown?
1. "Necrophilia is known to occur in animals, with a number of confirmed observations.[9] Kees Moeliker allegedly made one of these observations while he was sitting in his office at the Natuurmuseum Rotterdam, when he heard the distinctive thud of a bird hitting the glass facade of the building. Upon inspection, he discovered a drake (male) mallard lying dead about two meters from the building. Next to the downed bird there was a second drake mallard standing close by. As Moeliker observed the couple, the living drake picked at the corpse of the dead one for a few minutes and then mounted the corpse and began copulating with it. The act of necrophilia lasted for about 75 minutes, in which time, according to Moeliker, the living drake took two short breaks before resuming with copulating behavior. Moeliker surmised that at the time of the collision with the window the two mallards were engaged in a common pattern in duck behavior which is called "rape flight". "When one died the other one just went for it and didn't get any negative feedback -- well, didn't get any feedback," according to Moeliker.[10][11] This is the first recorded case of necrophilia in the mallard duck- though not the only recorded case of homosexuality within the bird family."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia#cite_note-NYTSqueak-11

2. It would only be dead for a few hours.

3. The other relatives don't need to know, I'm sure people don't normally talk to their parents about their sex life.

4. Of course the partner would be grieving over the departed as well. Its only natural that you would want to be closer with you dead partner as she's dead and will be gone for good soon.

Oh.My.Word...You really feel that strongly about having the right to have sex with a corpse? lol

For number 1...humans are supposed to be smarter than other animals...(birds!!!) and have a stronger sense of right and wrong and common decency for crying out loud! Because a dog stops on a busy street to urinate and pee in broad daylight does that mean that it's ok for us humans to do the same?:rolleyes: I know that I said it's not natural to have sex with a dead corpse...well maybe it is for other animals like birds, but are there many humans with this urge? I mean, it's natural for some animals to eat their young...does that mean it's natural for us humans to do the same? What's natural for drakes etc may not necessarily be natural for humans.

Well...for number 3...how are you going to keep this...incident private from the other relatives, especially if there are parents or children? Are you going to lock the door of the room where the coffin is in the funeral home and try to keep 'noise' to a minimal? Come on, they're going to know what you are doing to their daughter/mother's corpse...and I suppose you would be fine with that? I am sure I am not speaking on behalf of a minority when I say that I think it's depraved to have intercourse with a corpse.
Reply 39
Chrrye
Natural, such as occurs in the natural world. Ie not a human ******* a dead body.

And I cannot believe you are drawing parallels with homosexuality and necrophilia...

(you sick ****)

What's the natural world? I'm pretty sure humans are part of this world, thus their actions are also, so that leaves the animal world? As a couple of posts up, necrophilia happens in the animal world.

Ad hominem again, think for yourself -- why is necrophilia disgusting? Don't you see a flaw in "necrophilia is disgusting because it's sick, necrophilia is sick because it's unnatural, necrophilia is unnatural because it's disgusting"?

(For good measure, I couldn't give a toss about necrophilia (hoho), but I'm not one to dictate what goes on between two consenting beings)

Latest