Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why Is Necrophillia Illegal? Watch

• View Poll Results: Would you give consent for your partner to "do it" with your body after your dead?
    Yes
    30.43%
    No
    69.57%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by etp)
    (For good measure, I couldn't give a toss about necrophilia (hoho), but I'm not one to dictate what goes on between two consenting beings)
    ONE. IS. DEAD!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by etp)
    What's the natural world? I'm pretty sure humans are part of this world, thus their actions are also, so that leaves the animal world? As a couple of posts up, necrophilia happens in the animal world.
    Thats got to be one of the stupidest things Iv heard all day.
    Should we set our moral standards but what random animal species sometimes do?

Eat our own kids maybe? And the elderly? You know, as it is natural and all..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    ONE. IS. DEAD!
    I'm assuming one was alive at some point. Who are you to tell somebody what they can and can't do to their body?

ReputationRep:
    Thats got to be one of the stupidest things Iv heard all day.
    Should we set our moral standards but what random animal species sometimes do?

Eat our own kids maybe? And the elderly? You know, as it is natural and all..
    No, that's what you're doing. Look back over your posts, your definition of it being "wrong" is that it does not occur in the "natural world" (which you have yet to clarify). Don't attempt to strawman me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star_5)
    Oh.My.Word...You really feel that strongly about having the right to have sex with a corpse? lol

For number 1...humans are supposed to be smarter than other animals...(birds!!!) and have a stronger sense of right and wrong and common decency for crying out loud! Because a dog stops on a busy street to urinate and pee in broad daylight does that mean that it's ok for us humans to do the same?:rolleyes: I know that I said it's not natural to have sex with a dead corpse...well maybe it is for other animals like birds, but are there many humans with this urge? I mean, it's natural for some animals to eat their young...does that mean it's natural for us humans to do the same? What's natural for drakes etc may not necessarily be natural for humans.

Well...for number 3...how are you going to keep this...incident private from the other relatives, especially if there are parents or children? Are you going to lock the door of the room where the coffin is in the funeral home and try to keep 'noise' to a minimal? Come on, they're going to know what you are doing to their daughter/mother's corpse...and I suppose you would be fine with that? I am sure I am not speaking on behalf of a minority when I say that I think it's depraved to have intercourse with a corpse.
    So we arn't aloud to have sex with corpses because we're smarter than animals? I think your forgetting we humans are too animals, just because we're smarter than other animals doesn't mean we have to act superior with a moral code of conduct we just choose to. Also I said the person would have sex with the corpse within a few hours of its death, not at the funeral, it wouldn't be premimum condition then.

ReputationRep:
    ONE. IS. DEAD!
    Captain Obvious. :congrats: I did say if it was consented to before death.

ReputationRep:
    Good to see we have someone on TSR who is into both necrophilia and drinking people's blood...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=20359145

ReputationRep:
    Because it's rank and probably smells pretty bad. Then you'll have a stinky penis. AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT NOW DO YOU :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeTSR)
    Good to see we have someone on TSR who is into both necrophilia and drinking people's blood...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=20359145
    I could get weirder. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Because they are HAVING SEX WITH A CORPSE! How come you think that's a normal thing to do?
    What does normal have to do with it? Opinions on what is morally right and wrong/normal have change phenomenally over the past 500 years ago.

200-300 years ago it was normal to keep slaves and marry your children off whilst they were still young, it was normal to revile black African and consider them somehow not human, it was normal to chop limbs off for petty crimes and execute people in trials without a jury. It was normal to take lead and arsenic as cures for diseases and normal for people to bathe less than once every 6 months. All these things are now considered totally abnormal whilst...

It's now acceptable for married couples to engage in sexual positions other than the missionary position something that would have shocked Victorian England to the core, it's normal to discuss sex as opposed to sweep it under the carpet, normal for people to engage fetish activities such as handcuffing in their own bedroom, normal for people to openly purchase sex toys in shops like Anne Summers, normal for two gay people to be able to be together publicly, and normal to engage in hygienic practises such as bathing more frequently.

Opinions on what is normal shift dramatically with time, what we consider normal today may be dramatically different 100 years from now. Besides normality is not objective, and interpretations of normality differ from person to person :P:

To surmise, the argument of normality is utterly flimsy.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the defence.

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

Ugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wintersunset)
    being sexual attracted to dead people aka necrophilia isn't actually illegal.
    Neither is paedophilia, but it is still a disturbing condition.

Sexual penetration of a corpse is illegal, so one could possibly get away with a grope, or perhaps some fellatio or cunnilingus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morlock)
    Neither is paedophilia, but it is still a disturbing condition.

Sexual penetration of a corpse is illegal, so one could possibly get away with a grope, or perhaps some fellatio or cunnilingus.
    Ewwwwww!! Licking out a dead person!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizz_kid)
    ur such a dik head
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If you rape a childs corpse, do you get done for rape of a child under 13 or do you just get done for necrophilia. ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown?)
    So we arn't aloud to have sex with corpses because we're smarter than animals?
    Do you think that we should base all our morals on animals such as ducks (such as in your example)? I for one don't think that just because a duck does something then it's acceptable for us humans to do it too:rolleyes:...such as having sex with dead corpses...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    What sort of person would want to do their partner just after they died? Even if it's within their rights as a couple (or it should be, freedom of action, consent, and all) i would seriously question the mental stability of such a person (usually a male because you can't really erm .. do a guy once he's dead.. can you? :unsure:).

ReputationRep:
    Do you think that we should base all our morals on animals such as ducks (such as in your example)? I for one don't think that just because a duck does something then it's acceptable for us humans to do it too:rolleyes:...such as having sex with dead corpses...
    Why not? What is it about having sex with a corpse that goes against humans code of conduct? And I never said all our morals should be based on what animals do. :rolleyes: I never said we should eat our young because some spiders do it. I was told that it was unnatural and I showed you that it happens in nature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown?)
    Why not? What is it about having sex with a corpse that goes against humans code of conduct? And I never said all our morals should be based on what animals do. I never said we should eat our young because some spiders do it. I was told that it was unnatural and I showed you that it happens in nature.
    It is the part where one is dead, you freak. It is not and will never be natural.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.