Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why Is Necrophillia Illegal? Watch

• View Poll Results: Would you give consent for your partner to "do it" with your body after your dead?
    Yes
    30.43%
    No
    69.57%

ReputationRep:
    To repress sickos.

ReputationRep:
    I've added a poll to see if consent would be given as most of the girls are saying they wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't consent to that because I want my body to be chopped up for spare parts and the remainder to be cremated. Or maybe used as a training cadaver. Either way it rules out having sexy time with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown?)
    I've added a poll to see if consent would be given as most of the girls are saying they wouldn't.
    Not like it really works the other way round does it?

Poll should be expanded to include whether the questionee would want to do it with their partner as well as if they would want to 'give permission' and what gender they are
    multiple choice 8 options if you specify gender..
    + maybe a 9th "stop even talking about this you sick **** "

?

ReputationRep:
    How would you give a corpse an erection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AugustWestie)
    How would you give a corpse an erection?
    Pump the penis full of fluid.

ReputationRep:
    Because it's sick, disrespectul, vulgar and unnatural. I don't think having sex with your deseased partner will show how much you 'love' them, more like how far they are willing to go to have sex with you... ergh.. It's hardly the best way to remember your 'last moments' with your partner. Geez it's not even your partner, it's an empty shell!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    Sex is supposed to be shared between two living feeling people you weirdo.
    You might as well have sex with an unconscious person or a coma patient.

And why would anyone give consent. And why would anyone want to get consent to screw their dying partner? NOONE WOULD DO THIS! :eek3:
    umm, sex between 2 living things... 1 living thing and itself... 1 living thing and and innanimate object... i dont see ur point. Why needs 2 living things?

Hmm, why would anyone give concent... why wouldnt they? its disrespectful? you were f***ing me for i dunno 10 years already, cant really see the problem if we get to do it one last time. Its kind of like egyptians beeing burried with their treasures isnt it?

and im serius other than themseves thinking its "eek3", no real reasons behind it. you are allowd to thave sex with your sick wife if you want and im sure it happens, even if its really unhygenic. Pleas give me a actualy reason why they would not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tama)
    Because it's sick, disrespectul, vulgar and unnatural. I don't think having sex with your deseased partner will show how much you 'love' them, more like how far they are willing to go to have sex with you... ergh.. It's hardly the best way to remember your 'last moments' with your partner. Geez it's not even your partner, it's an empty shell!
    Bingo, not disrespectful (its a emplty shell, lifeless, meaningless? that's waht u think of your ancestors bodies, ). Probably not vulgar and unnatural, hmmm, cant say i competly agree with that either.
    Still Cant find any valid reaon why it should be illegal. Why I should not do it, fine, acceptable reasons, but to be actually illegal sorry no way not even close.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohmana)
    wtf
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by etp)
    Define natural, not too long ago, homosexuality was not "natural".

Begging the question.

The relatives should keep their noses out, the person has given consent. My mother finds a lot of things upsetting, should everything that upsets my family be illegal?

See 2)

ad hominem etc, You still haven't answered his question.
    So you're comparing homosexuality to necrophilia....

ReputationRep:
    I think it's just wrong, and sick.

Why is ******* your partners corpse a sign of love? Why not do something to remember them instead of a quick shag? Jesus, this place is going downhill :facepalm2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.