Turn on thread page Beta

facebook stalker check app watch

ReputationRep:
    I just did it. Was asked by someone why I'm so high on their list and I just replied, well, you're top on mine so :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    I'm number one on my ex's list, but he's not on mine at all. how embarrassing (we are good friends so it's really not that weird).

I find it hard to believe it's based entirely on wall posts/photo comments - because there's two people on my top 10 who haven't posted a wall comment or photo comment on my profile in MONTHS.
    It is. It's impossible to program an application which does not use pubic data.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    It's more than just wall posts, probably includes photo comments or something. The top 5 were really quite believable, though.
    Yeah, that might be it, because there's someone who's at about place 10 on mine who I've hardly ever spoken to on facebook but there's a couple of photos we're both tagged in which she's commented a lot so it could be that. I don't know how it works it out, doesn't bother me at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simon12345)
    It is. It's impossible to program an application which does not use pubic data.
    (tee hee, pubic)

it's just bizarre seeing as I seem to have quite a few misnomers in my top ten, people who I don't really know.

ReputationRep:
    I"m a bit wary of this as when I tried to install it, it said that I had to download the latest version of flash player or something and the last time something on FB instructed me to do that it was a virus. Thankfully I twigged it before I installed it.

To be honest though I dont care who views my FB page the most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    (tee hee, pubic)

it's just bizarre seeing as I seem to have quite a few misnomers in my top ten, people who I don't really know.
    Lol, my bad.

I don't actually know what they use tbh, haven't actually looked at it ... but I know they can only use public data.

ReputationRep:
    it was well ****.
    although there were a few on there who i swear haven't commented me :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thriller)
    has anyone used this app?

can you see who's been viewing your profile and is it only those who've been in ur friends list or is it also people who are in the same network as you so they can see ur profile?

ive been stalking a number of ppl who aren't even in my friends list but are just in the same network as me. can they see ive been doing it now?

dont be rude when replying cos i know u do it too
    Haha I do this too, but no, they can't see... it only counts those in your friends, and if you've commented on their page/liked something etc. It's quite addictive, I keep checking who's I'm number one on lol! But bit wierd how you can check everyone else's even if they haven't bothered getting it

ReputationRep:
    most of mine are people who have commented on my wall recently howeverrr i am number 1 for a guy friend of mine and i do go on his profile quite often (well i used to) but havent posted on his very often, and no more often than he posts on mine... and hes not on my stalkers list at all... so it must be more than commenting/liking..
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Belle-x)
    What an immature reason to split!
    Not really, they were already on their way there. She always thought she was a rebound and that kinda proved it. He's moving soon anyway so I doubt it would have held out much longer.

Straw that broke the camel's back?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did the stalker check and the top 3 were my friends, the rest were others (probably real life stalkers).
    I saw that I was number one stalker for quite a few people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charzhino)
    yes i have its a false one. it doesnt tell you how many times someone views your profile, just how many times someone has posted something or liked something on your fb account.
    no it's not that. My top stalker was someone who has only been my friend for two weeks or so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Nonsense)
    no it's not that. My top stalker was someone who has only been my friend for two weeks or so
    After you do add the app, it says in the note disclaimer, that actual stalkers cannot be published due to Facebook privacy, and the results you see are only organised by the number of times your friend has written on your wall, posted a link, commentated on photos, like/dislike stauses, etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thriller)
    has anyone used this app?

can you see who's been viewing your profile and is it only those who've been in ur friends list or is it also people who are in the same network as you so they can see ur profile?

ive been stalking a number of ppl who aren't even in my friends list but are just in the same network as me. can they see ive been doing it now?

dont be rude when replying cos i know u do it too
    It says on the stalkercheck app that it only shows people who have done stuff to your profile, e.g. liked one of your statuses or posted on your wall. Therefore you won't have a problem!!

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't actually work surely?

Mine says my top stalkers are the people I posted on's profiles most recently. Which means nothing at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    I'm number one on my ex's list, but he's not on mine at all. how embarrassing (we are good friends so it's really not that weird).

I find it hard to believe it's based entirely on wall posts/photo comments - because there's two people on my top 10 who haven't posted a wall comment or photo comment on my profile in MONTHS.
    But they've probably liked/ commented on your status?

ReputationRep:
    About Stalker Check
    For privacy reasons, this app only lists users who have interacted with your profile at least once during your friendship (e.g. by writing on your wall, or liking something). Real stalkers (the creepy kind) are protected by Facebook Privacy, and will never be revealed, by this or any other app.
    I've just installed it and it's crap. It's all the people who've recently commented me! And I checked the people whose profiles I look at most and don't comment, and I'm not on the lists at all so!

ReputationRep:
    What an immature reason to split!
    Indeed! Weird people.
    I can't find the application anyway :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    Indeed! Weird people.
    I can't find the application anyway :ninja:
    http://apps.facebook.com/stalkercheck/

ReputationRep:
    http://apps.facebook.com/stalkercheck/
    Oh that was a bad idea giving the link to me :woo:

*checks*

OP, a pile of bull if you ask me. Just my most recent comment-ers jumbled up a wee bit.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.