Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you like to achive during your university life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    During and at the end of you university life as well. Grades? Joining various activities, sport competition etc?

ReputationRep:
    Good grades?

ReputationRep:
    Either a 2:1 or a 1st. Also I'd like to come out of there knowing I used my time well and sampled all of what University has to offer.

ReputationRep:
    a good degree! aim high for a 1st. try to interact at uni at different activities and get involved at the union. gain a few good friends..

ReputationRep:
    - Good grades
    - Good friends
    - Join a sport team and stay with it throughout
    - Great memories

ReputationRep:
    A 2.1, a social life, and the satisfaction of knowing I have taken advantage of everything uni has to offer and not let it pass me by

ReputationRep:
    Looking to volunteer abroad during the summers, want to get involved with the SU, get good grades, make the most of the facilities, get a good job at the end of it!

ReputationRep:
    Captain the university challenge team to victory.
    Conduct an orchestra.
    Get a first.

...I'm not at all over-ambitious, am I? :p:

ReputationRep:
    A 2.i or above, a great social life with lots of good friends, and some money saved up. I'd also like to be properly fluent in French and Italian, and pretty good at either Spanish or Russian.

ReputationRep:
    new friends, experiences, happiness and of course a degree and soe work experience ;P

ReputationRep:
    Good grades and lots of stories to tell the grandchildren

ReputationRep:
    Clean Sexual health

ReputationRep:
    Improve chess - Currently live in town surrounded by idiots making improving difficult

Learn how to shop and cook a week's worth of food for an absolutely negligible amount of money.

Would also like to get involved in the Student Union if I feel I have the time. Am quite a keen reader/writer so sending loads of ridiculous letters to the student paper.

Maybe get an Engineering degree. Maybe not.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I read that as archive!!

I need at least a 2.1 to be happy but am going for a 1st. I would have like to have gotten more out of it but being a commuter I dont think I really had a great chance of getting a full uni experience. My own fault.

To make it onto the University Challenge team.

ReputationRep:
    Good grades, a group of great friends, to come out of my shell loads more than I do now and just to generally have a good experience and time at Uni and hopefully get a decent paying job once I leave

ReputationRep:
    - A 1st
    -Lots of partying memories
    -Great friends
    -Skills like learning a new language and learning how to play an instrument
    -Becoming a better swimmer
    -Travel experience
    -Work experience

ReputationRep:
    A degree, some friends for life, experience, memories and maybe even a partner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by La Esmerelda)
    - A 1st
    -Lots of partying memories
    -Great friends
    -Skills like learning a new language and learning how to play an instrument
    -Becoming a better swimmer
    -Travel experience
    -Work experience
    Lots of partying and a 1st = gruelling!

Done the lots of partying and ended 2nd year on 68%, so close yet so far, now i need a 1st in every module in this, my final, year. :o:
    No partying for me this year, at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuperstar)
    Lots of partying and a 1st = gruelling!

Done the lots of partying and ended 2nd year on 68%, so close yet so far, now i need a 1st in every module in this, my final, year. :o:
    No partying for me this year, at all!
    Its fine as long as you do it the right way and get the partying out of the way in the early years!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.