The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think you can't tell from just this information.
Reply 21
never trust girls who give out pet names, suggests an inability to differentiate between who you actually are and this little pet character....im not a ******* hobbit damn it
lovelife
Hey!
Basically there's this girl who I like, and over the last few months she calls me by a pet name, which only she uses.

Does this mean that the girl may possibly like me?

Thanks

... maybe.
Personally, I'd be too nervous and fumbling to petname the boy I liked- I do it to all my friends, though
Reply 23
Probably.
SuicideCommando
I have a pet name for the guy I like. :puppyeyes:

This. :puppyeyes: :colondollar:
Reply 25
i would say she probably likes you, as long as your petname isnt something like muffinkitten, because that might mean she likes you as a friend
Depends. If it's like a teasing pet name from maybe an inside joke or something..then she does probably like you, as it's for you only and special.

If it's some cutesie wootsie pet name...maybe she just sees you as a 'plaything' and doesn't really take you seriously?
Reply 27
winklewales.
Reply 28
Lefty Leo
Lol, i take it you're into old media storage devices? :zomg:

or the dog from the oxford reading tree books :p:
Reply 29
I have a pet name for the girl I like OMG END OF WORLD MEGALOLZ WHEN IZ ZE WEDDINGGG.

I just took her name, added a couple more of the last letter and stuck the word "pants" on the end. So...what's your point exactly, OP? :p:
Probs flirting :biggrin:
SuicideCommando
I have a pet name for the guy I like. :puppyeyes:

:console:

sadie-kiki
or the dog from the oxford reading tree books :p:

Floppy disks and floppy books :awesome:
Reply 32
lovelife
well obvs its not a bad pet name!

Ok if you can't tell us right out... what does it soundlike? :awesome:

Latest