Anti-cellulite/firming products Watch

shuperstar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I asked on here yesterday whether anyone had tried these cos i was wondering whether they actually work.
Just had a look on the Boots website and there is £5 off on selected Nivea products meaning you can get Nivea "Goodbye cellulite" gel for £5.07 instead of the usual £10.07.

Gonna give it a try so thought i'd let you all know incase you're interested- maybe worth trying while its cheap.
mel0n
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just drink loads of water, excercise, use a scrub
inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I hope it works for you ... but am I the only one who is really sceptical of 'firming'/'anti-cellulite' products? They seem like a load of **** to me? :tongue:
shuperstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by inksplodge)
I hope it works for you ... but am I the only one who is really sceptical of 'firming'/'anti-cellulite' products? They seem like a load of **** to me? :tongue:
I'm sceptical too. But lately i've heard quite a few good reviews of these products, i'd like to believe they'd do *something* else surely they'd be breaking advertising laws. I tend to believe theyre just a placebo, but i'd like to see for myself. :o:
shuperstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by mel0n)
Just drink loads of water, excercise, use a scrub
I do these, but im a perfectionist and never happy with my body, its an endless quest for improvement
mel0n
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Do they not only work as long as you carry on using the products. I mean, I'm assuming that once you stopped using them, the affects would wear off..:lolwut:
shuperstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by mel0n)
Do they not only work as long as you carry on using the products. I mean, I'm assuming that once you stopped using them, the affects would wear off..:lolwut:
I think you have to keep using them yeah, it says "with regular use". If it doesnt work once this bottle has run out then obviously i won't buy it again, but if it does then £10 a bottle is worth it.
Angelil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
mel0n - presumably that's the case for many things! You have to use deodorant, shampoo, and a toothbrush and toothpaste most days too...

As for anti-cellulite things, the best I've found is Jergens. Have tried a Clarins one and a L'Oreal one and was not impressed with either. I have a sachet of that Goodbye Cellulite stuff somewhere but haven't used it yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (72)
75.79%
No (23)
24.21%

Watched Threads