Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

if your paying the tuition fee yourself, can you pay it in installment Watch

ReputationRep:
    was thinking , i can get the full bursery of about 5k but not the tuition fee paid for , since the busery(grant) is paid in 3 installments , can i use this to pay the tuition fee of about 32225, in 3 parts

then i get a job to help pay for my rent and food

ReputationRep:
    I think you're meant to pay it in installments?

ReputationRep:
    Up to the university, ask them/check online

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the university...I know if we had to have ours paid by October sometime because I got a letter from them to pay by thisdate or send them confirmation Student Loans or whoever was paying was doing so. Best advice is if your going to struggle paying it at once speak to the uni to see if you can arrange paying it in installments.

AJxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.