Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    After paying I got this message:

Unfortunately we were unable to complete the process due to a communication error. Your payment has been made. Please DO NOT TRY THIS PAYMENT AGAIN.

Could you please email [email protected] with your student number, amount, time and details of your payment including this reference ................(random numbers)......

The University will contact you by the next working day with instructions on what to do next.

Thank You

I did and got this back:

Hi

Thank you for your email.
    Please be advised that we have received your Deposit.
    Accommodation Services will be in contact with you letting you know when you can set up a payment method.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

They didn't contact me though so I called them to tell them and they said forward the email and they'd reply...it's been 2 days and they haven't...and I called them again a few hours ago but they were busy and I was told I'd be called back. I haven't been and probably wont.
    Did anybody else get this?

ReputationRep:
    Nah, this didnt happen to me but id just keep ringing and e-mailing until you get the confirmation you need.

I find its better to be a bit obnoxious with things like this because our queries end up being overlooked because there so busy

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.