Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Cannot Find Account Details .

Support code: iam+record
    ServiceDesk Ref: 0/117579
    -----------

Thats what i get when i try to register for a IT account at https://iam.manchester.ac.uk/welcome/menu

I am going to start in september 09 . I send the IT services an email regardign this and they send me confirmation of sorting the problem out. But it still is there ! I have sent them again .

Anyone else faced the same probelm ?
    :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I get the same thing. Its probably due to the fact that we are starting in sep 09.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there are a few issues with the StudentNet service and self service, but I think this is because of us starting next month too. I wouldn't worry about it until then.

ReputationRep:
    Well i hope everything gets back to top gear when we start uni in sep.
    Can't wait to start .

ReputationRep:
    I second that - I've been waiting for 8 months!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.