The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Once you go black, you can never go back :awesome:

says an asian guy with the smallest penis imaginable :sad:
Generally? Lovely!! But depends on the person...i know it's cliche but it is what's on the inside that counts.
Reply 3
Davy-Jones
Once you go black, you can never go back :awesome:

says an asian guy with the smallest penis imaginable :sad:

dont worry, as long as you act like a big man
forever_dreamer
Generally? Lovely!! But depends on the person...i know it's cliche but it is what's on the inside that counts.

This :yes:
Reply 5
Black guys are so generally hawt :coma:
forever_dreamer

Kudos:yes:
I was going to say horrible. But 'Not for me.' is probably more P.C.
I prefer brownnnnnn. I wouldn't rule out white/black though. :top:
Reply 9
East asian guys = generally yes, most other coloured people = doesn't do it for me

But every guy is differnt/ depends on personality/ yada yada yada
Reply 10
I'm not racist, but I've never been attracted to a black guy. No idea why. Not many of them in my area anyway. My college only had about 7 non-white kids in it.
Reply 11
hell YES...hell YES...hell YES!!!!!
Some look good...but I wouldn't date a black guy - it's not worth the hassle I'd get.
I don't think of an entire race as attractive or unattractive. I do think there are handsome black men and I think there are some not-so-handsome black men.
Reply 14
The Referee
Some look good...but I wouldn't date a black guy - it's not worth the hassle I'd get.

LOL what hassle?
vander Beth
I don't think of an entire race as attractive or unattractive. I do think there are handsome black men and I think there are some not-so-handsome black men.

Exactly :yes:
9MmBulletz
LOL what hassle?

lol I was gonna say that, were not THAT much hassle :p:
Reply 17
9MmBulletz
done to death i know but there are new people all the time, therefore new opinions
so black guys, attractive or not?

I dont think black guys find girls attractive.
vander Beth

This. :smile:
Reply 19
Oladz
I dont think black guys find girls attractive.

lol wtf? is there a spelling mistake. i dont get that :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending